- 1 What movie was filmed at The Broadmoor?
- 2 What movies were filmed on Pikes Peak?
- 3 What TV shows have been filmed in Colorado?
- 4 Was the prestige filmed in Colorado?
- 5 What movies were filmed at Garden of the Gods?
- 6 Does Footloose take place in Colorado?
- 7 Where in Colorado was why did I get married filmed?
- 8 What is Colorado known for?
- 9 What Indiana Jones movie was filmed in Colorado?
- 10 Is community set in Colorado?
- 11 Does community take place in Colorado?
- 12 Is Greendale Colorado a real place?
- 13 What movies were filmed at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado?
- 14 Are any movies filmed in Colorado?
- 15 Was Dumb and Dumber filmed at the Stanley Hotel?
What movie was filmed at The Broadmoor?
The Case of the Sinister Spirit (1987) was filmed at The Broadmoor.
What movies were filmed on Pikes Peak?
Filming Location Matching “Pikes Peak, Colorado, USA” (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Climbkhana: Pikes Peak (2017)
- Gran Turismo 2 (1999 Video Game)
- Climb Dance (1990)
- Through the Colorado Rockies (1943)
- Gadgets Galore (1955)
- See America First #38 (1916)
- Amerikabilen (2001 TV Movie)
What TV shows have been filmed in Colorado?
Filming Location Matching “Denver, Colorado, USA” (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- Die Hard 2 (1990) R | 124 min | Action, Thriller.
- Night Hunter (2018)
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
- Diagnosis Murder (1993–2001)
- Identity Thief (2013)
- Dynasty (1981–1989)
- Blades of Glory (2007)
- In the Line of Fire (1993)
Was the prestige filmed in Colorado?
“The Prestige” (2006) The historic Redstone Castle near Carbondale was where the Colorado scenes were set, although in the movie it was depicted as being in Colorado Springs. The Nordic Ski Center nearby was used as a train station set.
What movies were filmed at Garden of the Gods?
Buster Keaton’s Three Ages (1923), Herman Brix’s Hawk of the Wilderness, Laurel and Hardy’s The Flying Deuces (1939), John Wayne’s The Fighting Seabees (1944), John Ford’s Stagecoach (1939), and Richard Burton’s The Robe (1953) are just a few of the high-profile productions that filmed at the ranch.
Does Footloose take place in Colorado?
If you think you saw Bacon getting “Footloose” in Colorado Springs, you just might be right. While in town filming a movie in 2015 (more on that later), he was spotted at The Broadmoor, The Mining Exchange and getting coffee at The Perk Downtown.
Where in Colorado was why did I get married filmed?
Scenes for the film were shot on the slopes of the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, which is considered one of the biggest ski resorts in North America.
What is Colorado known for?
Colorado is noted for its vivid landscape of mountains, forests, high plains, mesas, canyons, plateaus, rivers, and desert lands. Colorado is one of the Mountain States and is a part of the western and southwestern United States. Denver is the capital and most populous city in Colorado.
What Indiana Jones movie was filmed in Colorado?
“Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade” (1989) Filming locations include Alamosa, Cortez, Pagosa Springs and the Cumbres & Toltec Railroad in Antonito. Like the title character, the production crew became world travelers during the making of the film and Colorado was on that extensive itinerary.
Is community set in Colorado?
Led by an ensemble cast featuring Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Alison Brie, Donald Glover, Ken Jeong, and the controversial Chevy Chase, Community takes place at a community college in the fictional town of Greendale, Colorado.
Does community take place in Colorado?
The show takes place at the fictional Greendale Community College in Greendale, Colorado. Harmon based the show on his own experiences in community college, and partly modeled the character of Jeff Winger on himself.
Is Greendale Colorado a real place?
Greendale, Colorado (suburb of Denver?) It is commonly known that the fictional Greendale Community College is located in the state of Colorado. It is mentioned in multiple episodes.
What movies were filmed at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado?
Dumb & Dumber – 1994 One of the most memorable scenes in the movie was the famous scooter scene in the Rocky Mountains. You can also visit other locations where Dumb & Dumber was filmed, including Aspen, the Stanley Hotel, downtown Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Copper Mountain.
Are any movies filmed in Colorado?
You might not think of Colorado as Hollywood East, but a surprising number of movies have been filmed in the Centennial State. In the last few years alone, stars such as Kevin Bacon, Vin Diesel, Jane Fonda and Robert Redford have not just filmed in Colorado, but also the Pikes Peak region.
Was Dumb and Dumber filmed at the Stanley Hotel?
Flush with money from their suitcase, Lloyd and Harry stay at the ultra-luxe “Danbury Hotel”. In reality, the scenes were filmed at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado.