- 1 Is Salida California a good place to live?
- 2 What is the county for Modesto CA?
- 3 How safe is Salida CA?
- 4 Is Modesto CA a good place to live?
- 5 What is Modesto CA famous for?
- 6 Is Modesto considered the Bay Area?
- 7 How do you pronounce Salida California?
- 8 What is Salida CA ZIP code?
- 9 Is Merced California a good place to live?
- 10 What is the closest city to Merced California?
Is Salida California a good place to live?
Salida is a nice place to live. There are parks and places to walk. The taco trucks are great. Safety is the biggest concern.
What is the county for Modesto CA?
Salida is a census-designated place (CDP) in Stanislaus County, California, in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the CDP population was 13,722. It is part of the Modesto Metropolitan Statistical Area.
How safe is Salida CA?
Salida is in the 77th percentile for safety, meaning 23% of cities are safer and 77% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Salida’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in Salida is 17.51 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Is Modesto CA a good place to live?
As far as Central Valley towns go, Modesto is a reasonably good place to live. The area around Graceada Park (just North of Downtown) has beautiful tree-lined streets with very nice older homes. Over the last decade or so, the downtown area has really been revitalized, with many good restaurants and bars.
What is Modesto CA famous for?
A City Built on Agriculture The city has been designated as a Tree City USA. Modesto is well known for its rich agricultural history – its county, Stanislaus, is in the top six of California counties in terms of farm production. Modesto’s main farm products are almonds, milk, walnuts, chickens, and corn silage.
Is Modesto considered the Bay Area?
Although not a part of the Bay Area, in recent years the Bay Area has drawn more commuters from as far as Central Valley cities such as Sacramento, Stockton, Fresno, Turlock and Modesto. The Bay Area’s nine counties are Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma.
How do you pronounce Salida California?
How to Pronounce Salida
- The first pronunciation (Sa-LEE-Duh) is proper Spanish.
- The second pronunciation (Sa-LIE-Duh) is correct locally.
- Visitors to town tend to be as confused about the pronunciation Salida as they are amazed at the surrounding beauty.
What is Salida CA ZIP code?
COUNTY POPULATION BY CITY There are nine incorporated cities within Stanislaus County: Ceres, Hughson, Modesto, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, Riverbank, Turlock, and Waterford.
Is Merced California a good place to live?
Merced is a nice calm place to live. People are typically friendly and there are plenty of job opportunities here. However, there is not much fun things to do here or places to see. Merced is known for having far too many Auto-shops, car washes, and Mexican restaurants.
What is the closest city to Merced California?
Major cities near Merced, CA
- 37 miles to Modesto, CA.
- 55 miles to Fresno, CA.
- 64 miles to Stockton, CA.
- 77 miles to San Jose, CA.
- 84 miles to Fremont, CA.
- 104 miles to Oakland, CA.
- 104 miles to Sacramento, CA.
- 111 miles to San Francisco, CA.