- 1 What is Idaho Springs known for?
- 2 What towns are near Idaho Springs Colorado?
- 3 Is Idaho Springs nice?
- 4 Is Idaho Springs worth visiting?
- 5 Is Idaho Springs safe?
- 6 What is there to do in Idaho Springs today?
- 7 What is there to do in Idaho Springs in the winter?
- 8 What river runs through Idaho Springs CO?
- 9 What’s it like living in Idaho Springs?
- 10 What county is Idaho Springs in?
What is Idaho Springs known for?
Idaho Springs is a popular stop for those traveling on I-70, to and from the mountains. Though the town is known for its hot springs, Idaho Springs has a lot more to offer adventure seekers. Rafting is one of the top summer sports available in town.
What towns are near Idaho Springs Colorado?
Cities near Idaho Springs, Colorado:
- Golden, CO.
- Applewood, CO.
- Boulder, CO.
- Arvada, CO.
- Lakewood, CO.
- Wheat Ridge, CO.
- Superior, CO.
- Ken Caryl, CO.
Is Idaho Springs nice?
Idaho Springs is the perfect weekend getaway from city life or stop along the way when driving to one of Colorado’s ski towns. There are tons of summer and winter activities, beautiful scenery around every corner, a quaint downtown, and, of course, that mountain town feel that everyone knows and loves.
Is Idaho Springs worth visiting?
The Historic Small Town Near Denver That Everyone Should Visit At Least Once. The historic town of Idaho Springs is always worth a pit stop along your I-70 trek. Many of us think of this small town as a great place to pull off when traffic backs up and grab a slice of pizza or walk around the quaint downtown area.
Is Idaho Springs safe?
Considering only the crime rate, Idaho Springs is safer than the Colorado state average and as safe as the national average.
What is there to do in Idaho Springs today?
Top Attractions in Idaho Springs
- Argo Mill and Tunnel. 1,034.
- St. Mary’s Glacier.
- Phoenix Gold Mine. 271.
- Echo Mountain. Ski & Snowboard Areas.
- Summit Lake Park. National Parks • Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Historical Society of Idaho Springs Museum & Visitor Center.
- Chief Mountain Trail.
- Indian Hot Springs.
What is there to do in Idaho Springs in the winter?
Idaho Springs Winter Activities in Colorado
- Echo Mountain. 19285 Highway 103, Idaho Springs, CO 80439.
- The Frozen Fire Rink. 101 East Idaho Springs Road, Idaho Springs, CO 80452.
- CCMRD – Rec Center, Ice Rink & Events. 98 12th Avenue, Idaho Springs, CO 80452.
- Mountain Side Gear Rental.
- Mile High Adventure Rentals.
What river runs through Idaho Springs CO?
Fall River empties into Clear Creek along I-70 west of Idaho Springs, Colorado.
What’s it like living in Idaho Springs?
Living in Idaho Springs offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Idaho Springs and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Idaho Springs are above average.
What county is Idaho Springs in?
Clear Creek County