- 1 What is Colorado Springs like in January?
- 2 What is there to do in Colorado in January?
- 3 Is January a good time to visit Colorado?
- 4 What does Colorado look like in January?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 6 How bad are the winters in Colorado Springs?
- 7 Is Denver worth visiting in winter?
- 8 Is Colorado fun in the winter?
- 9 Is January a good time to visit Denver?
- 10 How do people dress in Colorado in January?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Colorado Springs?
- 12 How many days do you need to visit Colorado?
- 13 What is there to do in Boulder Colorado in January?
- 14 Does it snow in Colorado in Jan?
What is Colorado Springs like in January?
Average Weather in January in Colorado Springs Colorado, United States. Daily high temperatures are around 44°F, rarely falling below 26°F or exceeding 59°F. Daily low temperatures are around 20°F, rarely falling below 4°F or exceeding 33°F.
What is there to do in Colorado in January?
Things to do in January in Colorado
- Roxborough State Park in winter.
- Snowboarder at Winter X Games.
- Ice climber at the Ouray Ice Festival.
- Rio Frio 5K.
- Man ice fishing at Blue Mesa Reservoir.
- Entrance to Mesa Verde National Park in winter.
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs.
Is January a good time to visit Colorado?
Colorado in the winter can get bitterly cold with heavy snow storms and freezing temperatures, however, on the flip side, blue skies and mild conditions are commonplace with January, February and March always popular months for ski resorts, such as Aspen.
What does Colorado look like in January?
Daily high temperatures are around 45°F, rarely falling below 28°F or exceeding 61°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 2°F, from 22°F to 24°F, rarely falling below 6°F or exceeding 37°F.
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
How bad are the winters in Colorado Springs?
White winters You’ll still find some mild, clear days in winter, but average temperatures dip noticeably, with highs in the 40s and lows in the high teens. Colorado Springs gets 68 inches of snow every year, most in winter.
Is Denver worth visiting in winter?
If you’re looking for things to do in winter, Colorado never disappoints. From ski resorts to winter activities like snowshoeing and even dog sledding, the nearby mountains are a winter wonderland.
Is Colorado fun in the winter?
Colorado.com Staff Writer They’re not the only outdoor adventurers who eagerly await the winter months. Colorado’s sun-soaked skies, powder-filled valleys and snow-capped peaks make it a winter wonderland filled with fun things to do, like snowmobiling, tubing, ice skating, snowshoeing and much more.
Is January a good time to visit Denver?
The best times to visit Denver are April through May and September through October. The city’s shoulder seasons are characterized by comfortable temperatures, fewer tourists and lower accommodation prices than the summer high season.
How do people dress in Colorado in January?
Winter: Fleece jacket, long-underwear, water-resistant coat, jeans and snow pants. Spring/Fall: T-shirts, rain jacket, light fleece, jeans and shorts. Summer: Light jacket, T-shirt or tank top, shorts, jeans, hiking pants, swimsuit and warm clothing for camping.
What is the best time to visit Colorado Springs?
The best times to visit Colorado Springs are from March to May and from September to October. That’s when you’ll find slightly cooler (yet still comfortable) temperatures as well as fewer crowds and bargain rates. Another perk for fall visitors: the foliage.
How many days do you need to visit Colorado?
5 days in Denver alone is a lot of time,but that gives you plenty of opportunities to get out of the city and enjoy the best that Colorado has to offer! With 5 days in Colorado, you can get a lot of adventure in. Just keep reading to see how you can have the perfect Colorado itinerary!
What is there to do in Boulder Colorado in January?
The Best 11 Activities to Do During Boulder Winters
- See a Great Concert.
- Burger Madness at the Dark Horse.
- See a Planetarium Show.
- Take a Stroll Down the Boulder Creek.
- Go Snowshoeing or Cross Country Skiing.
- Visit the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse.
- Go Sledding.
- Walk along Pearl Street Mall.
Does it snow in Colorado in Jan?
January is the time of year when Denver, Colorado is most likely to have 3 to 5 inches (8 to 13 cm) or more of snow laying around. Still on most days this month, there’s less than an inch (2.5 cm) of snow on the ground.