- 1 Is Woodland Park Colorado Safe?
- 2 Can you see Pikes Peak from Woodland Park?
- 3 Is Woodland Park Co a good place to live?
- 4 Is Woodland Park Colorado in the mountains?
- 5 What is there to do in Woodland Park today?
- 6 What restaurants are in Divide Colorado?
- 7 What is Woodland Park known for?
- 8 What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
- 9 What elevation is Woodland Park?
- 10 What is the elevation of divide Colorado?
- 11 Is Mangia Mangia still open in Colorado?
- 12 Where is Continental Divide in Colorado?
Is Woodland Park Colorado Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Woodland Park is 1 in 65. Based on FBI crime data, Woodland Park is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Colorado, Woodland Park has a crime rate that is higher than 58% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Can you see Pikes Peak from Woodland Park?
Pikes Peak hovers over Woodland Park’s Memorial Park. Pikes Peak – This mammoth peak can be seen from town and offers sightseeing and recreation.
Is Woodland Park Co a good place to live?
Woodland Park is a wonderful place to live if you do not like being in big cities. You will have access to some amazing little restaurants and a few chain ones. The community is close, but not too close. There are parks and amazing views.
Is Woodland Park Colorado in the mountains?
Woodland Park Colorado is known as the “City Above the Clouds”. Situated at 8,465 feet above sea level, this small mountain community is a short drive to downtown Colorado Springs and a popular choice for many due to its uniquely “Colorado” feel.
What is there to do in Woodland Park today?
Below are 15 things to do in and around Woodland Park that rank highly with both visitors and locals.
- Manitou Park Lake.
- Rocky Mountain Dinosaur Resource Center.
- 3. Cafe Leo.
- Shining Mountain Golf Course.
- Mountain Arts Festival.
- Fiesta Mexicana Family Restaurant.
- Colorado Wolf Adventures.
What restaurants are in Divide Colorado?
Divide Dining in Colorado
- McGinty’s Wood Oven Pub. 11115 W.
- Cliff House at Pikes Peak. 306 Canon Ave., Manitou Springs, CO 80829.
- Ancient Mariner Tavern & Marilyn’s Pizza House. 962 Manitou Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829.
- Pikes Peak Market.
- Chipotle – Broadmoor.
- The Warehouse Restaurant.
What is Woodland Park known for?
Just a 20-minute drive up lovely Ute Pass from Colorado Springs, Woodland Park is known as The City Above the Clouds and is popular with those who love the outdoor activities of the Pikes Peak region and a quick mountain getaway.
What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
Top 9 High Altitude Tips Stay below 7,000 feet the first day (the city of Colorado Springs is 6,035 feet above sea level.) Give your body time to adjust (there’s lots to see and do at lower altitudes.)
What elevation is Woodland Park?
Nestled on the north slope of Pikes Peak at an elevation of 8,465 feet, yet only 18 miles from downtown Colorado Springs, Woodland Park is just a short drive and yet a wonderful world away from the city. It is a great place to spend a day!
What is the elevation of divide Colorado?
Divide is a Highway 24 town that sits at the top of Ute Pass on the north slope of Pikes Peak at an elevation of 9,165 feet.
Is Mangia Mangia still open in Colorado?
Mangia Mangia closed in November 2014. This post was last updated in September 2019.
Where is Continental Divide in Colorado?
The divide crosses Wolf Creek Pass in southwestern Colorado in the San Juan Mountains, marked by a line symbolizing the division. The year round pass is very steep and is treacherous in the winter. The Lobo Overlook, at 11,760 feet, offers beautiful views of the divide.