- 1 Is Falcon Co a good place to live?
- 2 What is there to do in Falcon Colorado?
- 3 What is the elevation of Falcon Colorado?
- 4 What is there to do in Peyton Colorado?
- 5 Do falcons live in Colorado?
- 6 What is the zip code in Falcon Colorado?
- 7 What is the elevation of Calhan CO?
- 8 What is the elevation of Peyton Colorado?
- 9 Is Peyton Colorado a good place to live?
Is Falcon Co a good place to live?
Is Falcon Colorado a good place to live? Yes, the Falcon area is one of the fastest areas of growth in Colorado Springs. With suburban areas like Meridian Ranch to rural areas like the Town of Falcon, there is something for everybody.
What is there to do in Falcon Colorado?
Best things to do near Falcon, CO 80831
- Drake Lake Open Space. 1.0 mi. Parks.
- Adventures Out West. 18.6 mi. Tours, Ziplining, Hot Air Balloons.
- Long Neck Pumpkin Farm. 5.0 mi.
- Black Forest Section 16 Trail. 5.3 mi.
- Smith Farm Market. 0.9 mi.
- Pikes Peak Bike Tours. 16.2 mi.
- Colorado Xplorer. 7.1 mi.
- Front Range Climbing Co. 16.5 mi.
What is the elevation of Falcon Colorado?
If you live in Peyton, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in the community is 1 in 133. The US average across communities from the largest to the smallest is 1 in 40. Compared to other communities of similar population size, Peyton has a crime rate that is noticeably lower than the average.
What is there to do in Peyton Colorado?
- Fly Colorado Ultralights. Sightseeing Tours.
- SBR Motorsports Park. Game & Entertainment Centers.
- Gateway Canyons Air Tours. Air Tours.
- JAKs Brewing Company. Bars & Clubs.
- 2021. The Paint Mines Interpretive Park.
- Out of the Blue Skydiving.
- Rocky Mountain Roosters.
- Colorado Springs Military Museum.
Do falcons live in Colorado?
Peregrines winter on the coast north to British Columbia and Massachusetts, and in South America. In Colorado, the falcons can be found from the Front Range to the state’s western border.
What is the zip code in Falcon Colorado?
Top 9 High Altitude Tips Stay below 7,000 feet the first day (the city of Colorado Springs is 6,035 feet above sea level.) Give your body time to adjust (there’s lots to see and do at lower altitudes.)
What is the elevation of Calhan CO?
Calhan is located at 39°2′7″N 104°17′59″W (39.035395°, −104.299835°) and has an elevation of 6,508 feet (1983.6 m) above sea level making it the highest non-mountain incorporated town in the United States.
What is the elevation of Peyton Colorado?
Peyton is in El Paso county and has an elevation of 6,800 feet above sea level.
Is Peyton Colorado a good place to live?
Peyton is a tiny town located in the state of Colorado. With a population of 265 people and three constituent neighborhoods, Peyton is the 217th largest community in Colorado. But overall this is a solid community, with many things to recommend it as a family-friendly place to live.