- 1 What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
- 2 What was the hottest day in Colorado Springs?
- 3 What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
- 4 Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
- 5 What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Colorado?
- 6 What is the coldest day in Colorado Springs history?
- 7 What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
- 8 What is the coldest temperature in Colorado?
What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
High around 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly cloudy.
What was the hottest day in Colorado Springs?
Temperatures reached 100 degrees in Colorado Springs Wednesday, marking the hottest day in the city since June 2018. KKTV meteorologist Christina Sanjuan tweeted that Wednesday marked the 10th time the city has reached 100 degrees in recorded history. The previous June 16 record was 93, set last year.
What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.
Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
The city also frequently ranks on lists of cities with the cleanest air, and residents of Colorado Springs can attest to that. Colorado Springs is a well-rounded, happy, and healthy city. With mild weather, affordable housing, and a great quality of life, what’s not to love?
What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Colorado?
The hottest temperature ever recorded in Colorado was 115 degrees. That record occurred on July 20, 2019, near Lamar in southeast Colorado.
What is the coldest day in Colorado Springs history?
Coldest day — The coldest day on record for Colorado Springs was Feb. 1, 1951.
What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
Top 9 High Altitude Tips Stay below 7,000 feet the first day (the city of Colorado Springs is 6,035 feet above sea level.) Give your body time to adjust (there’s lots to see and do at lower altitudes.)
What is the coldest temperature in Colorado?
The coldest temperature ever measured in Colorado before that icy day in 1985, was -60 degrees, which coincidentally happened exactly 34 years prior on Feb. 1, 1951. That reading was taken at Taylor Park Reservoir in the Gunnison valley. That cold snap was widespread in Colorado.