- 1 Can u get a job at 14 in Colorado?
- 2 What jobs pay 14 year olds the most?
- 3 Can a 14 year old work at Dairy Queen?
- 4 Where can a 14 year old work Colorado?
- 5 What job pays 50 an hour?
- 6 Is $25 an hour good?
- 7 Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
- 8 Can you work at Walmart at 14?
- 9 Can you work at Dairy Queen at 13?
- 10 Can you be 14 and work at Taco Bell?
- 11 How can I earn money at 14?
- 12 How do you get a work permit at 14 in Colorado?
- 13 Where can I start working at 14?
Can u get a job at 14 in Colorado?
How Old Must You Be to Work in Colorado. Federal child labor laws require that a minor be at least 14 years old before they can work, and that’s generally the case in Colorado. There are some exceptions, however. For example, 9-year-olds can deliver handbills, advertising, and advertising samples.
What jobs pay 14 year olds the most?
You’re signed up for Investing Digest!
- Golf Caddy. For teens who love the links, working as a golf caddy at a local country club can be one of the highest-paying jobs.
- Youth Sports Referee.
- Mowing Lawns.
- Construction Worker.
Can a 14 year old work at Dairy Queen?
Generally speaking, to get an entry-level, part-time job at Dairy Queen as a Front Counter, Kitchen, Chill Staff, or Cake Crew Team Member, you must be at least 16 years old. However, Dairy Queen restaurants are independently owned and operated, so some locations will hire 14 and 15-year-olds with a work permit.
Where can a 14 year old work Colorado?
14 and 15 year-olds may work in: Retail stores. Food service establishments. Gasoline service stations. 12 year-olds are permitted employment involving:
- Occupations listed above.
- Sale and delivery of periodicals.
- Door-to-door selling and delivery of merchandise.
What job pays 50 an hour?
Careers in medicine and healthcare offer advantageous salaries. Physician assistants examine, diagnose and treat patients on a daily basis, earning themselves more than $50 an hour.
Is $25 an hour good?
$25 per hour, at 40 hours per week consistently, is about $55,000 per year. Most places in America anymore, this is not an especially good wage (although much of the country works for considerably less). A single person can live pretty well on 55K in all but the biggest cities.
Can you work at Starbucks at 14?
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. Learn more at Starbucks Career Center.
Can you work at Walmart at 14?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
Can you work at Dairy Queen at 13?
How to apply jobs at Dairy Queen as a teenager? Minimum age to work at Dairy Queen is generally 16, depending upon franchisee and location. Dairy Queen Stores are independently owned and operated franchises; therefore we recommend you apply directly at the store of your choice.
Can you be 14 and work at Taco Bell?
Minimum age of employment at Taco Bell is generally 16 year olds, sometimes lower depending upon franchisee and location. As a Taco Bell Team Member, you will learn valuable career and people skills that will last a lifetime. Taco Bell offers free training, good pay, and free food during your shift.
How can I earn money at 14?
6 Ways 14-Year-Olds Can Make Money
- Babysitter. Adie Bush/Getty Images.
- Working for a Business or Restaurant. gchutka/Getty Images.
- Paper Route. Rocko and Betty/Getty Images.
- Yard Work and Snow Shoveling. Hero Images/Getty Images.
- Pet Care. redheadpictures/Getty Images.
- Junior Camp Counselor. Susan Chiang/Getty Images.
How do you get a work permit at 14 in Colorado?
Applying For a Work Permit in Colorado Should a minor aged 14 or 15 desire to work during school hours, they are required to obtain a school release permit, which can be issued by the school district superintendent, their agent or someone designated by the board of education.
Where can I start working at 14?
Companies That Have Jobs For 14 & 15 Year-Olds
- Baskin Robbins. If you love cake and ice cream, Baskin Robbins might be a good fit.
- Chick-fil-A. With more than 2,000 stores across the US, Chick-fil-A may have an opportunity for you.
- Taco Bell.