- 1 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 2 What months does it snow in Colorado Springs?
- 3 What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
- 4 What is the best time to visit Colorado Springs?
- 5 What is the rainiest month in Colorado?
- 6 How much do you need to live comfortably in Colorado Springs?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Colorado Springs?
- 8 Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
- 9 Is Colorado Springs a safe place to live?
- 10 Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
- 11 What are the coldest months in Colorado?
- 12 What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
What months does it snow in Colorado Springs?
The first snowfall of winter for Colorado Springs usually arrives in October, although about one in four years don’t get snow until November. Occasionally September gets a light dusting of snow. The season’s last snowfall typically happens in April, yet every few years May also gets a little snow.
What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
High around 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly cloudy.
What is the best time to visit Colorado Springs?
The best times to visit Colorado Springs are from March to May and from September to October. That’s when you’ll find slightly cooler (yet still comfortable) temperatures as well as fewer crowds and bargain rates. Another perk for fall visitors: the foliage.
What is the rainiest month in Colorado?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Denver (Colorado) in inches
- Denver has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month with 2.17 inch (55.0 mm) of precipitation.
How much do you need to live comfortably in Colorado Springs?
A new study by GOBankingrates.com found that a Colorado Springs resident making the median income of $58,158 would need to add more than $25,000 in earnings to “live comfortably” in the city.
Is it expensive to live in Colorado Springs?
Cost of Living in Colorado Springs, Colorado by Expense Category. Colorado Springs’s housing expenses are 2% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 26% lower than the national average. Healthcare in Colorado Springs is 2% higher than the national average.
Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
Humidity and Wind Colorado Springs has some comfortably humid months, and slightly dry months in the opposite season. The least humid month is June (30.4% relative humidity), and the most humid month is February (48.2%). Wind in Colorado Springs is usually moderate.
Is Colorado Springs a safe place to live?
With a crime rate of 43 per one thousand residents, Colorado Springs has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 23.
Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
The city also frequently ranks on lists of cities with the cleanest air, and residents of Colorado Springs can attest to that. Colorado Springs is a well-rounded, happy, and healthy city. With mild weather, affordable housing, and a great quality of life, what’s not to love?
What are the coldest months in Colorado?
January is the coldest month of the year in Colorado, with the temperatures even below 0°F (-17.8°C) in many parts of the west. The average low temperatures are between -8°F (-22.2°C) to 22°F (-5.6°C), while the average high temperatures are in the 25°F (-3.9°C) to 49°F (9.4°C) range.
What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.