- 1 Is September a good time to visit Colorado Springs?
- 2 Is there snow in Colorado Springs in September?
- 3 What is Colorado weather like in September?
- 4 What is the rainiest month in Colorado Springs?
- 5 What is the weather like in Colorado Springs in late September?
- 6 Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 8 What is there to do in Colorado in September?
- 9 What was today’s high temperature in Colorado Springs?
- 10 What should I wear in Colorado in September?
- 11 What is the best month to visit Colorado?
- 12 Is it always windy in Colorado Springs?
- 13 What month does it rain the most in Colorado?
Is September a good time to visit Colorado Springs?
The best times to visit Colorado Springs are from March to May and from September to October. That’s when you’ll find slightly cooler (yet still comfortable) temperatures as well as fewer crowds and bargain rates. Another perk for fall visitors: the foliage.
Is there snow in Colorado Springs in September?
September is the first month it typically snows in Colorado Springs. Throughout September, in the average 0.2 snowfall days, it receives 0.04″ (1mm) of snow. Throughout the year, in Colorado Springs, there are 56.2 snowfall days, and 42.13″ (1070mm) of snow is accumulated.
What is Colorado weather like in September?
Daily high temperatures decrease by 10°F, from 84°F to 74°F, rarely falling below 61°F or exceeding 92°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 11°F, from 57°F to 47°F, rarely falling below 38°F or exceeding 64°F.
What is the rainiest month in Colorado Springs?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Colorado Springs (Colorado) in inches
- Colorado Springs has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month with 2.17 inch (55.0 mm) of precipitation.
What is the weather like in Colorado Springs in late September?
Average Weather in September in Colorado Springs Colorado, United States. Daily high temperatures decrease by 8°F, from 79°F to 71°F, rarely falling below 59°F or exceeding 87°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 10°F, from 54°F to 44°F, rarely falling below 36°F or exceeding 60°F.
Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
Humidity and Wind Colorado Springs has some comfortably humid months, and slightly dry months in the opposite season. The least humid month is June (30.4% relative humidity), and the most humid month is February (48.2%). Wind in Colorado Springs is usually moderate.
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
What is there to do in Colorado in September?
Things to do in September in Colorado
- Marcellina Mountain off Kebler Pass in the fall.
- Fall colors of Telluride.
- Apple orchard during harvest at Ya Ya Farm and Orchard.
- Outside of the Stem Cider taproom in Denver.
- Pueblo chiles at the Pueblo Chile Fest.
- The elk rut in full swing at Rocky Mountain National Park.
What was today’s high temperature in Colorado Springs?
High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
What should I wear in Colorado in September?
1. Layers, Layers and More Layers
- Winter: Fleece jacket, long-underwear, water-resistant coat, jeans and snow pants.
- Spring/Fall: T-shirts, rain jacket, light fleece, jeans and shorts.
- Summer: Light jacket, T-shirt or tank top, shorts, jeans, hiking pants, swimsuit and warm clothing for camping.
What is the best month to visit Colorado?
If you’re after air that is warm by day, but crisp and cool by night, your best weather months in Colorado are mid-June through September, though know that early June and even late-September can still be potentially dicey in some higher elevations.
Is it always windy in Colorado Springs?
If we wanted to have an identity for our weather that is accurate to Colorado Springs, we should look at wind. Our least windy month is November, where 86 percent of days have wind speeds over 10 mph. July and August both have an average of 28 days with wind over 10 mph.
What month does it rain the most in Colorado?
Denver experiences some seasonal variation in monthly rainfall. The rainy period of the year lasts for 7.7 months, from March 7 to October 31, with a sliding 31-day rainfall of at least 0.5 inches. The most rain falls during the 31 days centered around May 15, with an average total accumulation of 1.9 inches.