- 1 What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
- 2 How much rain did Colorado Springs get in May 2021?
- 3 What is the rainiest month in Colorado Springs?
- 4 Does Colorado Springs have 4 seasons?
- 5 What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
- 6 What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
- 7 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 8 Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
- 9 Does it snow in May in Colorado?
- 10 Is there drought in Colorado?
- 11 What is the average precipitation in Colorado?
What was the temperature in Colorado Springs today?
High around 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Partly cloudy.
How much rain did Colorado Springs get in May 2021?
May brought abundant precipitation to much of south central and southeast Colorado, with some areas across southeastern Colorado recording over 6 inches of precipitation through out the month of May.
What is the rainiest month in Colorado Springs?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Colorado Springs (Colorado) in inches
- Colorado Springs has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month with 2.17 inch (55.0 mm) of precipitation.
Does Colorado Springs have 4 seasons?
Colorado Springs experiences all four seasons, with abundant sunshine, low humidity and endless blue skies.
What is the altitude of Colorado Springs?
Top 9 High Altitude Tips Stay below 7,000 feet the first day (the city of Colorado Springs is 6,035 feet above sea level.) Give your body time to adjust (there’s lots to see and do at lower altitudes.)
What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
The city also frequently ranks on lists of cities with the cleanest air, and residents of Colorado Springs can attest to that. Colorado Springs is a well-rounded, happy, and healthy city. With mild weather, affordable housing, and a great quality of life, what’s not to love?
Does it snow in May in Colorado?
May is the last month it regularly snows in Colorado Springs. During 2.8 snowfall days, in May, Colorado Springs aggregates 3.54″ (90mm) of snow.
Is there drought in Colorado?
Sixteen percent of Colorado – all in the western third of the state – is experiencing exceptional drought, the most severe on the drought scale. In total, 43% of the state is experiencing moderate drought or worse conditions. Eastern Colorado is a drought outlier when compared to the rest of the West and Southwest.
What is the average precipitation in Colorado?
Precipitation in Colorado Statewide the average yearly precipitation is approximately 17 inches; however, there is a large range in the average annual precipitation across the state due various topographical features.