- 1 What is Littleton Colorado known for?
- 2 Is Littleton dangerous?
- 3 Is Littleton a suburb of Denver?
- 4 Is Littleton a good place to live?
- 5 Is 100k a good salary in Denver?
- 6 What is the prettiest place in Colorado?
- 7 Is Littleton a safe city?
- 8 What is the safest suburb of Denver?
- 9 Is downtown Littleton safe?
- 10 What are bad areas of Denver?
- 11 What is the best suburb of Denver to live in?
- 12 What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
- 13 What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
- 14 What is there to do in downtown Littleton?
What is Littleton Colorado known for?
LITTLETON, Colo. — Even though it’s just 20 minutes from Denver’s center, this historic suburb’s downtown is a destination unto itself, with art galleries, an epic beer bar, boutique shops and its own art center. And that’s just one reason why families have been moving to Littleton for generations.
Is Littleton dangerous?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Littleton is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, Littleton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Colorado, Littleton has a crime rate that is higher than 77% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Littleton a suburb of Denver?
Littleton is an expansive suburb of the Denver metro area that is broken into five distinct areas, each with unique characteristics and home styles. There is a lot to do, see and love in this vibrant city.
Is Littleton a good place to live?
Littleton is a great place for families to settle down. Not only is it safer than 51% of U.S. cities, but this Denver suburb is also home to several kid-friendly outings! Visit Sterne Park’s spacious playground and picnic area. Learn more about Littleton’s agricultural history at The Littleton Museum.
Is 100k a good salary in Denver?
After all, the median income for the American worker in 2019 is about $47,000 a year. But a new report shows that a yearly $100,000 income goes a lot further in some cities than others. Denver was rated the 13th-worst city in which to survive for those earning $100,000.
What is the prettiest place in Colorado?
99 Gorgeous Places in Colorado: Part 1, The Postcard Places
- Maroon Lake.
- Dallas Divide.
- Trappers Peak.
- Medano Creek, Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.
- Pikes Peak.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre.
- City Park, Denver.
- Sprague Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park.
Is Littleton a safe city?
Littleton was the only safest city with a property crime rate above the national and state average, but its low violent crime rate kept it on our radar.
What is the safest suburb of Denver?
Here are the Best Suburbs Near Denver, Colorado
- Highlands Ranch. Population: 96,713.
- Littleton. Population: 48,007.
- Ken Caryl. Population: 32,438.
- Columbine. Population: 24,280.
- Golden. Population: 21,254.
- Lakewood. Population: 156,798.
- Broomfield. Population: 69,267.
- Arvada. Population: 120,492. Median Home Value: $352,300.
Is downtown Littleton safe?
It’s far enough away from Denver to escape the chaos and traffic but close enough to still enjoy the symphony and museums if you like. You can even take the light rail downtown and avoid the traffic that way so it’s really the best of both worlds. Littleton is a very safe community to live in.
What are bad areas of Denver?
The most dangerous neighborhoods in Denver are:
- Five points. This neighborhood has a population of 16,264 and a crime rate 173% greater than the Denver average.
- City Park.
- Central West Denver.
- Alamo Placita.
- Park Hill.
What is the best suburb of Denver to live in?
The Best Denver Suburbs for Families in 2021
- Castle Pines. For higher-income households, Castle Pines tops the list.
- Centennial. Hoping for a relatively easy commute to your office in LoDo?
- Highlands Ranch.
- More affordable options for Denver-area families.
What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
1. Cherry Hills Village. The richest city in Colorado by a clean mile is Cherry Hills Village.
What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
Sheridan, CO. Sheridan ranked as the most dangerous city in Colorado, with a violent crime rate of 4.5 and a property crime rate of 72.2.
What is there to do in downtown Littleton?
Top Attractions in Littleton
- Roxborough State Park. 431.
- SeaQuest Littleton. 142.
- Chatfield State Park. 328.
- Littleton Museum. 224.
- Hudson Gardens – Free. 151.
- Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms. 162.
- Breckenridge Brewery. 278.
- South Platte Park and the Carson Nature Center. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks.