- 1 Is La Junta Colorado a good place to live?
- 2 Is La Junta co Safe?
- 3 How many hours is Trinidad to Colorado Springs?
- 4 What is the altitude of La Junta Colorado?
- 5 What county is La Junta Co in?
- 6 How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Pueblo?
- 7 How long is Trinidad in miles?
- 8 What is La Junta Co known for?
- 9 What restaurants are in La Junta?
Is La Junta Colorado a good place to live?
La Junta is a great town to live in. The size is just right and everyone is friendly. It is a perfect town to raise a family in and there are some great schools. In terms of activities to do, La Junta has a really nice park with a skate park as well as a pond for fishing.
Is La Junta co Safe?
La Junta is in the 6th percentile for safety, meaning 94% of cities are safer and 6% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to La Junta’s proper boundaries only. See the table on nearby places below for nearby cities. The rate of crime in La Junta is 84.67 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How many hours is Trinidad to Colorado Springs?
Trinidad and Colorado Springs are 2 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Trinidad, CO to Colorado Springs, CO.
What is the altitude of La Junta Colorado?
La Junta, city, seat (1889) of Otero county, southeastern Colorado, U.S. It lies along the Arkansas River at the northern edge of the Comanche National Grassland, at an elevation of 4,052 feet (1,235 metres).
What county is La Junta Co in?
The total flight duration from Trinidad and Tobago to Denver, CO is 7 hours, 12 minutes.
How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Pueblo?
How long is the drive from Pueblo, CO to Trinidad, CO? The total driving time is 1 hour, 12 minutes.
How long is Trinidad in miles?
Size: Trinidad is 143 km (89 mi) from North to South and 61 km (38 mi) from East to West. Tobago lies 31 km (19 mi) northeast of Trinidad and has a length of 42 km (26 mi) Northeast to Southwest, and an average width of 12 km (7.5 mi) Northwest to Southeast. Sixteen small islands are found off the coasts.
What is La Junta Co known for?
La Junta is located on historic U.S. Highway 50, the “Coast to Coast Highway,” in the heart of Southeast Colorado’s farming and ranching country. Some of the finest melons in the world are grown in Otero County – the Rocky Ford cantaloupes.
What restaurants are in La Junta?
La Junta Dining in Colorado
- Lucy’s Tacos. 17 1/2 E 3rd St, La Junta, CO 81050.
- The Railyard. 114 Colorado Ave, La Junta, CO 81050.
- Mexico City Cafe. 1617 Raton Ave, La Junta, CO 81050.
- Village Inn #22 – La Junta. 5 Walmart Way, La Junta, CO 81050.
- Copper Kitchen.
- Bamboo Panda.
- Delicia’s Tamal House.
- The Barista.