- 1 How far is Albuquerque from Colorado border?
- 2 What towns are between Albuquerque and Colorado Springs?
- 3 How long is it from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs?
- 4 Is Albuquerque bigger than Colorado Springs?
- 5 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 6 Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
- 7 What is halfway between Colorado Springs and Albuquerque?
- 8 How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
How far is Albuquerque from Colorado border?
Distance from Albuquerque, NM to Colorado Springs, CO There are 277.10 miles from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs in northeast direction and 378 miles (608.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 N route. Albuquerque and Colorado Springs are 6 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What towns are between Albuquerque and Colorado Springs?
The best city between Albuquerque, NM and Colorado Springs, CO to meet is Raton, New Mexico which is about 39 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Springer, New Mexico. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 87729.
How long is it from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs?
How long is the drive from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs? The direct drive from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs is 380 miles (611 km), and should have a drive time of 5 hrs 17 mins in normal traffic.
Is Albuquerque bigger than Colorado Springs?
I clearly know Albuquerque is a bigger city than Colorado Springs. Around 260,000 more in their metro and around 130,000 more in the city. But Albuquerque is the population center of New Mexico, Colorado Springs is not even close to being that for the state of Colorado.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
Where should I stop between Denver and Santa Fe?
Here are some of the best stops to make on your drive from Santa Fe to Denver.
- Taos Pueblo. A stop at Taos Pueblo will be one of the unique parts of your trip.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park.
- Fort Garland.
- Grave of the Solid Muldoon.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park.
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Garden of the Gods.
What is halfway between Colorado Springs and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Colorado Springs, CO to Albuquerque, NM is Eastdale, Colorado.
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
The drive from Albuquerque takes approximately 2 and a half hours. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE FROM SANTA FE TO TAOS? The most direct route to Taos, also known as the “The Low Road”, is 73 miles north of Santa Fe. Estimated Time: 1 hour 21 minutes.