- 1 Where can I get a flu shot for free in Colorado Springs?
- 2 Where can I get a flu shot in Colorado?
- 3 Is the 2020 flu shot available now at CVS?
- 4 Where can I get a flu shot in Parker Co?
- 5 Where can I get a flu shot in Fort Collins?
- 6 When can you get a flu shot in Colorado?
- 7 Where can I get free flu shots in Denver?
- 8 Where can I get a flu shot in Boulder?
- 9 Is it too late to get a flu shot now?
- 10 Is it better to get flu shot at doctor or pharmacy?
- 11 Are flu shots at pharmacies safe?
Where can I get a flu shot for free in Colorado Springs?
Get your FREE flu shot today! *
- 3475 North Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80917.
- 455 North Circle Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80909.
- 7353 Rangewood Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
- 5240 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80918.
- 3810 Bloomington St Colorado Springs, CO 80922.
- 9670 Prominent Pt Colorado Springs, CO 80924.
Where can I get a flu shot in Colorado?
Call Colorado VNA at (303) 698-2121 to schedule a flu clinic to ensure employees can be vaccinated wherever your workforce can come together safely.
Is the 2020 flu shot available now at CVS?
25 news release that flu shots are now available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic. CVS Health advised in the release that with the ongoing health impacts of COVID-19 on local communities, it is more important than ever to stay current with vaccinations and other routine health care needs.
Where can I get a flu shot in Parker Co?
- Safeway Pharmacy Lincoln Ave. Closed – Opens at 9:00 AM Sunday. 9229 E Lincoln Ave. Lone Tree, CO 80124.
- Safeway Pharmacy S Gun Club Rd. Closed – Opens at 10:00 AM Sunday. 6100 S Gun Club Rd. Aurora, CO 80016.
- Safeway Pharmacy Arapahoe Rd. Closed – Opens at 10:00 AM Sunday. 7375 E Arapahoe Rd.
Where can I get a flu shot in Fort Collins?
The Health Department has three locations:
- Fort Collins office. 1525 Blue Spruce Drive. Fort Collins, CO 80524. (970) 498-6700. Fax: (970) 498-6772.
- Loveland office. 200 Peridot Avenue. Loveland, CO 80537. (970) 619-4580. Fax: (970) 619-4589.
- Estes Park office. 1601 Brodie Avenue. Estes Park, CO 80517. (970) 577-2050.
When can you get a flu shot in Colorado?
The Center’s for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months and older by the end of October, if possible. CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted for “universal” flu vaccination in the U.S. to expand protection against the flu to more people.
Where can I get free flu shots in Denver?
Get your FREE flu shot today! *
- 3770 Sheridan Blvd Denver, CO 80212.
- 750 16th Street Denver, CO 80202.
- 1900 18th Street, 1st Floor Denver, CO 80202.
- 4005 East 8th Place Denver, CO 80220.
- 7930 Northfield Blvd Denver, CO 80238.
- 7777 E Hampden Ave Denver, CO 80231.
- 1600 California St, Suite 14 Denver, CO 80202.
Where can I get a flu shot in Boulder?
Seasonal flu vaccinations are now available at Boulder Community Health clinics. To schedule a convenient time to receive a flu shot, contact your BCH primary care clinic or call 303-415-4015 to schedule an appointment.
Is it too late to get a flu shot now?
However, it’s important to know that it is not too late to get a flu shot now. Cases of the flu typically peak between December and February, but the influenza virus spreads differently every year, usually beginning in November, sometimes going as late as April or May.
Is it better to get flu shot at doctor or pharmacy?
“Today, pharmacists are well-trained in vaccines and their indications, as well as with inoculation technique.” Chances are your pharmacist is more readily accessible than your doctor, making it easier to stay on top of your vaccination needs.
Are flu shots at pharmacies safe?
Pass it on: It’s generally safe for most people to get their flu shot at a pharmacy or grocery store, though experts say infants should be not immunized in such settings.