- 1 What do you do with old mattresses in Colorado Springs?
- 2 Where is the best place to donate a mattress?
- 3 How do I dispose of an old TV in Colorado Springs?
- 4 How do I dispose of a microwave in Colorado Springs?
- 5 Do charity shops take mattresses?
- 6 What’s the best way to get rid of a mattress?
- 7 How do you dispose of old box springs?
- 8 How do I get rid of an old lawn mower in Colorado Springs?
- 9 Does Best Buy still take old TVs?
- 10 How do I dispose of fluorescent tubes in Colorado Springs?
- 11 How do you dispose of a toilet in Colorado Springs?
- 12 How do you dispose of paint in Colorado Springs?
- 13 Where can I recycle shredded paper in Colorado Springs?
What do you do with old mattresses in Colorado Springs?
Recycling your mattress is easy and simple. You can drop your end-of-life mattress and/or box springs at one of our Denver, Colorado Springs or Fort Collins collection centers, or schedule a pick-up at your home or property.
Where is the best place to donate a mattress?
Six Ways to Donate Your Mattress
- Where Can You Donate An Old Mattress.
- Salvation Army Or Goodwill.
- Habitat For Humanity.
- Local Charity.
- Craigslist Or Facebook.
- White Glove Delivery Service.
How do I dispose of an old TV in Colorado Springs?
If you live in the Colorado Springs area, and you’re wanting to get rid of your old console television, or simply ready to upgrade your flatscreen TV, then it’s time for you to call ETech Recyclers.
How do I dispose of a microwave in Colorado Springs?
Contact Waste Connections of Colorado by calling 719-591-5000 to arrange for Special Collection. Place special collection items at the curb before 7 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.
Do charity shops take mattresses?
Certain charities accept old mattresses as donations, and it can be a great way to support them. British Red Cross – Free collection is available in certain areas, and the charity resells pre-loved mattresses in its charity shops.
What’s the best way to get rid of a mattress?
The best and most environmentally friendly way to dispose of a mattress is to recycle it. Throwing your mattress in the garbage means it will end up in a landfill and add to the planet’s waste. According to the Mattress Recycling Council, more than 80% of mattresses can be recycled.
How do you dispose of old box springs?
Need to get rid of your old box springs easily?
- Check your local bulk trash pickup day.
- Haul box springs to the local dump or landfill.
- Reuse and recycle parts of the old box springs.
- Hire a professional box springs disposal company.
How do I get rid of an old lawn mower in Colorado Springs?
Lawn Mower Recycling in Colorado Springs, CO
- Bestway Disposal.
- ETech Recyclers LLC.
- Scott’s Appliance & Scrap Metal Removal.
- American Iron & Metal Co., Inc.
- Country Mower & Small Engines.
- Wise Recycling.
- Waste Management – Colorado Springs Hauling.
- Lawn Mower Hospital.
Does Best Buy still take old TVs?
Customers can get rid of their old or unwanted appliances and electronics in several ways: Appliance and TV haul-away and recycling options — Best Buy will haul away a major appliance or TV from your home for a fee of $29.99 when a replacement product is purchased and delivered by Geek Squad® or Best Buy Home Delivery.
How do I dispose of fluorescent tubes in Colorado Springs?
Residential Recycling: You can drop your fluorescent bulbs off at our location during normal business hours. Commercial Recycling: Call to set up an account with us which will include complete electronics recycling and pick-up services.
How do you dispose of a toilet in Colorado Springs?
Commercial customers may recycle at Olson Plumbing & Heating located at 2500 Centennial Blvd. in Colorado Springs. You may contact Olson Plumbing at (719) 635-3563. For more program information, or for large projects, contact Sean Evans, Colorado Springs Utilities, at (719) 668-3660 or email [email protected]
How do you dispose of paint in Colorado Springs?
When consumers have old and/or unused paint, it can be dropped off at a participating PaintCare location at no cost to the consumer. This paint is then reused, recycled or disposed of in an environmentally sound way.
Where can I recycle shredded paper in Colorado Springs?
The UPS Store works with Iron Mountain® to help make paper shredding and document destruction easy. Just bring the documents you want shredded to our convenient location at 6050 Stetson Hills Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO. Whether it’s a stack of papers or a box of documents you need shredded, we can handle it for you.