Where is 80923 located?
Zip Code 80923 is located in the state of Colorado in the Colorado Springs – Pueblo metro area. Zip code 80923 is primarily located in El Paso County. The official US Postal Service name for 80923 is COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado.
Is 80909 a good place to live?
– Colorado Springs is the number three “Best Place to Live ” in America, according to the 2019 rankings released by U.S. News & World Report. The rankings are based on data from the nation’s top 125 metro areas “around cost of living, job market, crime rates, quality of education and more,” according to U.S. News.
What’s the sales tax in Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs, Colorado sales tax rate details The Colorado sales tax rate is currently 2.9%. The County sales tax rate is 1.23%. The Colorado Springs sales tax rate is 3.07%.
Where should I not live in Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.
What is the nicest part of Colorado Springs?
5 Great Neighborhoods in Colorado Springs
- SOUTHWEST. The Broadmoor. Old money mixes with new money in the city’s most prestigious neighborhood.
- DOWNTOWN. Old North End. If you love history and have the money, this area north of downtown is for you.
- NORTHWEST. Rockrimmon.
- NORTHEAST. Briargate.
- WEST. West Side/Old Colorado City.
Where do rich people live in Colorado Springs?
The Richest Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs For 2021
- Southwest Colorado Springs.
- Northwest Colorado Springs.
- Old Colorado City.