- 1 What age does chick fil a hire in Colorado Springs?
- 2 What Chick Fil A hires at 14?
- 3 What is chick fil a starting pay in Colorado?
- 4 How much does Chick Fil A pay in Colorado 2020?
- 5 What is the youngest age you can work at Mcdonald’s?
- 6 Does Chick-Fil-A hire at 14 in Texas?
- 7 How much does chick-fil-a pay a 14 year old?
- 8 Can a 14 year old work at Walmart?
- 9 Can a 13 year old work at Dollar Tree?
- 10 How much do Colorado employees make?
- 11 What fast-food place pays the most?
- 12 How much do they pay a 14 year old at Publix?
What age does chick fil a hire in Colorado Springs?
Must be at least 18 years old.
What Chick Fil A hires at 14?
3 answers. No hours coz chick fil A only hire 16 years old. A 14 year old, if hired, will work about 4 to 5 hours depending on schedual.
What is chick fil a starting pay in Colorado?
Average Chick-fil-A Cashier hourly pay in Colorado is approximately $10.56, which meets the national average. Salary information comes from 13 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How much does Chick Fil A pay in Colorado 2020?
The average Chick-fil-A hourly pay ranges from approximately $11 per hour for a Hostess/Cashier to $30 per hour for a Director of Operations.
What is the youngest age you can work at Mcdonald’s?
Minimum age is generally 14 years old. You will take customers’ orders and prepare the requested foods and drinks. You will work in a team to work together for the shift target goals. You must keep and maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant area and kitchen following the sanitation standard of the company.
Does Chick-Fil-A hire at 14 in Texas?
When it comes to getting an entry-level job at Chick-Fil-A, the minimum age requirement is 16. However, some locations will hire 14 and 15-year-olds with a work permit.
How much does chick-fil-a pay a 14 year old?
How much does a Student at Chick-fil-A make? The typical Chick-fil-A Student salary is $10 per hour. Student salaries at Chick-fil-A can range from $8 – $16 per hour. 5
Can a 14 year old work at Walmart?
As a minimum age requirement, you must be at least 16 years old to work at Walmart and 18 at Sam’s Club. Certain positions, however, require a minimum age of 18. As you prepare to complete your application have your prior work history available.
Can a 13 year old work at Dollar Tree?
At What Age Does Dollar Tree Hire? While many Dollar Tree locations require employees to be at least 18 and have a high school diploma or GED. However, that differs for each state. Some stores hire 16 year-olds with work permits, while others employ minors as young as 13.
How much do Colorado employees make?
The average employee salary for the State of Colorado in 2019 was $64,686. This is 5.0 percent higher than the national average for government employees and 14.3 percent higher than other states.
What fast-food place pays the most?
Highest paid fast-food jobs
- Burger King. If you want to work at Burger King, you can expect to perform a variety of duties.
- In-N-Out Burger. At In-N-Out Burger, you can expect a team-friendly environment and a variety of flexible shifts.
- Taco Bell.
How much do they pay a 14 year old at Publix?
Anywhere from $135 to $175. They will not schedule 14-17 year olds any longer than four hours a day, for four to six days a week at max.