- 1 How much do zookeepers make in Colorado Springs?
- 2 How much does a rookie cop make in Colorado?
- 3 Do police officers make good money?
- 4 How much money does a police officer make in Colorado?
- 5 What is the highest paying police department in Colorado?
- 6 What do FBI agents make?
- 7 What job makes the most money?
- 8 Is police a good career?
- 9 How long is police academy in Colorado?
- 10 How much money does a detective make in Colorado?
How much do zookeepers make in Colorado Springs?
While ZipRecruiter is seeing salaries as high as $25,838 and as low as $10,335, the majority of Zookeeper salaries currently range between $13,153 (25th percentile) to $22,548 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $23,957 annually in Colorado Springs.
How much does a rookie cop make in Colorado?
Denver Police Department Salary based on the year 2020: Police Officer Recruit: $58,633. Police Officer – Fourth Grade: $63,480.
Do police officers make good money?
The national average annual wage of an police officer is $67,600, according to the BLS, a little over $15,000 more than average annual salary for all occupations, $51,960. Depending on the state, however, the average salary of a police officer can vary significantly.
How much money does a police officer make in Colorado?
The average salary for a police officer in Colorado is around $74,550 per year.
What is the highest paying police department in Colorado?
Highest paying cities in Colorado for Police Officers
- Fort Collins, CO. 5 salaries reported. $83,827. per year.
- Black Hawk, CO. 7 salaries reported. $81,018. per year.
- Aurora, CO. 10 salaries reported. $76,552. per year.
- Broomfield, CO. 10 salaries reported. $73,120. per year.
- Arvada, CO. 9 salaries reported. $71,656. per year.
What do FBI agents make?
Average Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agent yearly pay in the United States is approximately $71,956, which meets the national average. Salary information comes from 398 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
What job makes the most money?
These are the top 20 jobs paying the most money in the U.S. Psychiatrists (≥ $208,000). Oral and maxillofacial surgeons (≥ $208,000). Obstetricians and gynecologists (≥ $208,000).
Is police a good career?
Starting a career in the police can be one of the best things you’ll ever do. You’ll be able to make a real difference in your community, reducing crimes and making people safer. Develop new skills as data and technology become ever more important to policing. Work well with colleagues as part of an effective team.
How long is police academy in Colorado?
The Training Academy typically runs for 26 weeks. Recruits and Lateral Officers must attend the full 26-week Training Academy.
How much money does a detective make in Colorado?
The average salary for a detective in Colorado is around $83,940 per year.