- 1 How hot was it today in Colorado Springs?
- 2 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 3 Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
- 4 Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
- 5 What is the rainiest month in Colorado?
- 6 Does Colorado Springs have a high crime rate?
- 7 Is it expensive to live in Colorado Springs?
- 8 Where should I not live in Colorado Springs?
How hot was it today in Colorado Springs?
High near 85F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Low 59F.
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
Is Colorado Springs a good place to live?
The city also frequently ranks on lists of cities with the cleanest air, and residents of Colorado Springs can attest to that. Colorado Springs is a well-rounded, happy, and healthy city. With mild weather, affordable housing, and a great quality of life, what’s not to love?
Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
Humidity and Wind Colorado Springs has some comfortably humid months, and slightly dry months in the opposite season. The least humid month is June (30.4% relative humidity), and the most humid month is February (48.2%). Wind in Colorado Springs is usually moderate.
What is the rainiest month in Colorado?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Denver (Colorado) in inches
- Denver has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month with 2.17 inch (55.0 mm) of precipitation.
Does Colorado Springs have a high crime rate?
With a crime rate of 43 per one thousand residents, Colorado Springs has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. Within Colorado, more than 91% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Colorado Springs.
Is it expensive to live in Colorado Springs?
Cost of Living in Colorado Springs, Colorado by Expense Category. Colorado Springs’s housing expenses are 2% lower than the national average and the utility prices are 26% lower than the national average. Healthcare in Colorado Springs is 2% higher than the national average.
Where should I not live in Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.