- 1 Is Castle Rock closer to Denver or Colorado Springs?
- 2 Is Castle Rock CO nice?
- 3 How far from Denver is Castle Rock?
- 4 What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
- 5 Is there a train from Denver to Castle Rock?
- 6 How Safe Is Castle Rock Colorado?
- 7 How much snow does Castle Rock CO get?
- 8 What is Castle Rock CO known for?
- 9 What areas to avoid in Denver?
- 10 What is the best suburb of Denver?
- 11 What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
- 12 What is the prettiest town in Colorado?
- 13 Is Denver or Colorado Springs better for vacation?
Is Castle Rock closer to Denver or Colorado Springs?
Castle Rock is conveniently located just off Interstate 25 about 30 miles south of Denver and 40 miles north of Colorado Springs.
Is Castle Rock CO nice?
Castle Rock is a very nice city to live in. Castle Rock has many restaurants, shopping areas, and hiking trails. There is a lot to do here.
How far from Denver is Castle Rock?
There are 26.34 miles from Denver to Castle Rock in southeast direction and 29 miles (46.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 S route. Denver and Castle Rock are 32 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
Cities near Colorado Springs, Colorado:
- Fort Carson, CO.
- Cimarron Hills, CO.
- Air Force Academy, CO.
- Fountain, CO.
- Black Forest, CO.
- Canon City, CO.
- Castle Rock, CO.
- Pueblo, CO.
Is there a train from Denver to Castle Rock?
The best way to get from Denver to Castle Rock without a car is to train and bus which takes 2h 23m and costs.
How Safe Is Castle Rock Colorado?
Castle Rock has an overall crime rate of 14 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Castle Rock is 1 in 69.
How much snow does Castle Rock CO get?
Castle Rock averages 78 inches of snow per year.
What is Castle Rock CO known for?
Castle Rock is named for its iconic castle shaped butte, perched above downtown. The sizable interstate community’s population has grown over the the last several decades, with an estimated population of around 70,000 residents in 2020. It’s located on I-25, south of Denver, well before Colorado Springs.
What areas to avoid in Denver?
Top Bad Areas of Denver
- Highland. This is the bad part of Denver.
- Park Hill. This neighborhood has a population of 28,587 people and average livability of 68%.
- Lodo. 8,519 people have settlements all around this lower downtown of Denver.
- Southwestern Denver.
- Jefferson Park.
- Northwestern Denver.
What is the best suburb of Denver?
Here are the Best Suburbs Near Denver, Colorado
- Highlands Ranch. Population: 96,713.
- Littleton. Population: 48,007.
- Ken Caryl. Population: 32,438.
- Columbine. Population: 24,280.
- Golden. Population: 21,254.
- Lakewood. Population: 156,798.
- Broomfield. Population: 69,267.
- Arvada. Population: 120,492. Median Home Value: $352,300.
What are the bad areas of Colorado Springs?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Colorado Springs, CO
- Southwest Colorado Springs. Population 9,399.
- Old Colorado City. Population 2,130.
- West Colorado Springs. Population 13,407.
- Southeast Colorado Springs. Population 50,481.
- East Colorado Springs. Population 49,900.
- Powers. Population 152,311.
- Northeast Colorado Springs.
What is the prettiest town in Colorado?
Telluride. Many feel that Telluride is Colorado’s most beautiful town of all. Tucked deep into a box canyon in the San Juan Mountains, offering lots of serenity and seclusion, it has a storybook feel with streets lined with grand Victorian-era buildings.
Is Denver or Colorado Springs better for vacation?
Several recent surveys are giving the nod to Colorado Springs. U.S. News and World Report ranked Colorado Springs as the second-best place to live in 2018, and the most desirable city in the country. Meanwhile, Denver was ranked as the third-best place to live and barely squeaked into the top ten for desirability.