- 1 Is Castle Rock closer to Denver or Colorado Springs?
- 2 How far from Denver is Castle Rock?
- 3 Is Castle Rock a suburb of Denver?
- 4 What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
- 5 What salary do you need to live comfortably in Colorado?
- 6 Is there a train from Denver to Castle Rock?
- 7 What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
- 8 What is Castle Rock CO known for?
- 9 What areas to avoid in Denver?
- 10 Does it snow in Castle Rock Colorado?
- 11 How Safe Is Castle Rock Colorado?
- 12 What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
- 13 How far is Castle Rock from the mountains?
Is Castle Rock closer to Denver or Colorado Springs?
Castle Rock is conveniently located just off Interstate 25 about 30 miles south of Denver and 40 miles north of Colorado Springs.
How far from Denver is Castle Rock?
There are 26.34 miles from Denver to Castle Rock in southeast direction and 29 miles (46.67 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 S route. Denver and Castle Rock are 32 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Castle Rock a suburb of Denver?
Castle Rock is a suburb of Denver with a population of 62,417. Castle Rock is in Douglas County and is one of the best places to live in Colorado. Living in Castle Rock offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes.
What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
Sheridan, CO. Sheridan ranked as the most dangerous city in Colorado, with a violent crime rate of 4.5 and a property crime rate of 72.2.
What salary do you need to live comfortably in Colorado?
According to data from HowMuch.net, in order to comfortably afford to live in any city in Colorado, you have to earn a whopping $100,200 yearly salary.
Is there a train from Denver to Castle Rock?
The best way to get from Denver to Castle Rock without a car is to train and bus which takes 2h 23m and costs.
What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
Cities near Colorado Springs, Colorado:
- Fort Carson, CO.
- Cimarron Hills, CO.
- Air Force Academy, CO.
- Fountain, CO.
- Black Forest, CO.
- Canon City, CO.
- Castle Rock, CO.
- Pueblo, CO.
What is Castle Rock CO known for?
Castle Rock is named for its iconic castle shaped butte, perched above downtown. The sizable interstate community’s population has grown over the the last several decades, with an estimated population of around 70,000 residents in 2020. It’s located on I-25, south of Denver, well before Colorado Springs.
What areas to avoid in Denver?
Top Bad Areas of Denver
- Highland. This is the bad part of Denver.
- Park Hill. This neighborhood has a population of 28,587 people and average livability of 68%.
- Lodo. 8,519 people have settlements all around this lower downtown of Denver.
- Southwestern Denver.
- Jefferson Park.
- Northwestern Denver.
Does it snow in Castle Rock Colorado?
Castle Rock, Colorado gets 19 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Castle Rock averages 78 inches of snow per year.
How Safe Is Castle Rock Colorado?
Castle Rock has an overall crime rate of 14 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Castle Rock is 1 in 69.
What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
1. Cherry Hills Village. The richest city in Colorado by a clean mile is Cherry Hills Village.
How far is Castle Rock from the mountains?
How far is it from Rocky Mountain National Park to Castle Rock? It is approximately 81 miles to get from Rocky Mountain National Park to Castle Rock.