- 1 Is Colorado Springs a good place to visit with kids?
- 2 Does Colorado Springs have nightlife?
- 3 Is Garden of the Gods kid friendly?
- 4 What can kids do in Colorado Springs at night?
- 5 Is Colorado Springs a party town?
- 6 What is there to do in Colorado Springs after 5pm?
- 7 What can kids do at the Garden of the Gods?
- 8 Does Colorado Springs have a downtown?
- 9 What can kids do at Pikes Peak?
- 10 What to do in Colorado Springs when it’s cold?
Is Colorado Springs a good place to visit with kids?
Colorado Springs offers families traveling with children plenty of things to see and do, like exploring the vibrantly-colored canyon walls at Paint Mines Interpretive Park, playing vintage pinball games at the Manitou Springs Penny Arcade, and horseback riding through stunningly beautiful Garden of the Gods Park.
Does Colorado Springs have nightlife?
Bars and Nightlife. Downtown Colorado Springs nightlife is filled with unique personality and fantastic charm. Throughout the region, you’ll also find a fine selection of wineries, cideries and distilleries that are serious about the craft of locally made beverages.
Is Garden of the Gods kid friendly?
Garden of the Gods is a prime example of the unique and beautiful Colorado Springs desert mountain landscape. And it’s really easy and accessible for families to explore!
What can kids do in Colorado Springs at night?
Best fun things to do at night with kids in Colorado Springs, CO
- Lost Island Adventure Park. 3.5 mi. 36 reviews.
- Glow Golf. 2.5 mi.
- Legends Miniature Golf & Batting Cages. 5.3 mi.
- Overdrive Raceway. 10.6 mi.
- Adventure Miniature Golf. 3.9 mi.
- Battlefield Colorado. 3.9 mi.
- Penny Arcade. 6.9 mi.
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. 7.0 mi.
Is Colorado Springs a party town?
You May Be Surprised To Learn That This Town In Colorado Is One Of The World’s Craziest Party Towns. Named one of the “World’s Craziest Party Towns” by Travel + Leisure is that of Steamboat Springs; one of Colorado’s most popular destinations for skiing, hot springs, and epic sightseeing.
What is there to do in Colorado Springs after 5pm?
Here are some fun evening adventures around The Springs area, in no particular order, Colorado Springs night date ideas:
- Broadmoor – tranquil luxury and ragtime piano.
- Tejon Street bar crawl – wildcard night.
- Manitou Springs Penny Arcade – mountain town evening.
- Seven Falls – 181 feet of lit up waterfalls.
What can kids do at the Garden of the Gods?
Join our 5k Fun Run
- Front Range Climbing. Trips depart the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center every thirty minutes.
- Jeep & Segway Tours. A Segway or Open air Jeep Tour is a great way to experience one of nature’s greatest treasures: Garden of the Gods Park.
- Bikes & Electric Bikes.
- Adventure Programs.
Does Colorado Springs have a downtown?
Downtown Colorado Springs has a small-town feel with big-city amenities. The Pikes Peak Center features nationally known entertainers and a multitude of restaurants and shops within walking distance that allow you to enjoy an entire day and evening in Downtown Colorado Springs.
What can kids do at Pikes Peak?
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park.
- Garden of the Gods Trading Post.
- Historic Manitou Springs.
What to do in Colorado Springs when it’s cold?
Top 13 Winter Adventures in Colorado Springs
- COLORADO JEEP TOURS. Winter is no match for these enclosed, heated Jeeps.
- GREAT OUTDOORS ADVENTURES.
- THE BROADMOOR SEVEN FALLS.
- CAVE OF THE WINDS MOUNTAIN PARK.
- ROYAL GORGE BRIDGE & PARK.
- HORSEBACK RIDING.
- COLORADO WOLF & WILDLIFE CENTER.
- ICE CLIMBING.