- 1 What is there to do in Colorado Springs tonight?
- 2 Does Colorado Springs have a nightlife?
- 3 What can kids do in Colorado Springs at night?
- 4 What can couples do in Colorado Springs?
- 5 Is Colorado Springs worth visiting?
- 6 What is Colorado Springs known for?
- 7 Is Colorado Springs a party town?
- 8 What is there to do in Colorado Springs after 5pm?
- 9 Is Colorado Springs good for family vacation?
- 10 Is Colorado Springs a good place to visit with kids?
- 11 Does Colorado Springs have a downtown?
- 12 How long does it take to drive up Pikes Peak?
- 13 Is Garden of the Gods free?
- 14 Is the Garden of the Gods open today?
What is there to do in Colorado Springs tonight?
25 Best Things to Do in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Garden of the Gods Park.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Colorado Springs, CO.
- Glen Eyrie Castle, Colorado Springs.
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry.
- National Museum of World War II Aviation.
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum, Colorado Springs, CO.
Does Colorado Springs have a nightlife?
Bars and Nightlife. Downtown Colorado Springs nightlife is filled with unique personality and fantastic charm. Throughout the region, you’ll also find a fine selection of wineries, cideries and distilleries that are serious about the craft of locally made beverages.
What can kids do in Colorado Springs at night?
Best fun things to do at night with kids in Colorado Springs, CO
- Lost Island Adventure Park. 3.5 mi. 36 reviews.
- Glow Golf. 2.5 mi.
- Legends Miniature Golf & Batting Cages. 5.3 mi.
- Overdrive Raceway. 10.6 mi.
- Adventure Miniature Golf. 3.9 mi.
- Battlefield Colorado. 3.9 mi.
- Penny Arcade. 6.9 mi.
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park. 7.0 mi.
What can couples do in Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs for Couples
- Garden of the Gods – Kissing Camels Rock Formation.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – Encounter Romance.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride – See the City from a New Perspective.
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center – Take in the Culture.
- Painting with a Twist – Relax with a Glass of Wine and a Canvas.
Is Colorado Springs worth visiting?
So, is Colorado Springs worth visiting? Without a doubt, YES! The Colorado Springs area is a fantastic place to visit, whether on a family vacation, a romantic weekend getaway, or even a solo hiking adventure. So, if you’re searching for fresh air and pure natural beauty, it’s hard to top Colorado Springs.
What is Colorado Springs known for?
With the city located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, and its many trails and parks, Colorado Springs is a popular destination for tourists seeking scenery, rock formations and other unique geological features, like Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods Park, The Broadmoor Seven Falls, and Cave Of The Winds Mountain Park.
Is Colorado Springs a party town?
You May Be Surprised To Learn That This Town In Colorado Is One Of The World’s Craziest Party Towns. Named one of the “World’s Craziest Party Towns” by Travel + Leisure is that of Steamboat Springs; one of Colorado’s most popular destinations for skiing, hot springs, and epic sightseeing.
What is there to do in Colorado Springs after 5pm?
Here are some fun evening adventures around The Springs area, in no particular order, Colorado Springs night date ideas:
- Broadmoor – tranquil luxury and ragtime piano.
- Tejon Street bar crawl – wildcard night.
- Manitou Springs Penny Arcade – mountain town evening.
- Seven Falls – 181 feet of lit up waterfalls.
Is Colorado Springs good for family vacation?
Family Vacations & Staycations Colorado Springs is a vacationer’s paradise. With so much to see and do, from outdoor adventures and natural beauty, to fine dining and the arts, you can find a vacation in Colorado Springs that will fit your style.
Is Colorado Springs a good place to visit with kids?
Colorado Springs offers families traveling with children plenty of things to see and do, like exploring the vibrantly-colored canyon walls at Paint Mines Interpretive Park, playing vintage pinball games at the Manitou Springs Penny Arcade, and horseback riding through stunningly beautiful Garden of the Gods Park.
Does Colorado Springs have a downtown?
Downtown Colorado Springs has a small-town feel with big-city amenities. The Pikes Peak Center features nationally known entertainers and a multitude of restaurants and shops within walking distance that allow you to enjoy an entire day and evening in Downtown Colorado Springs.
How long does it take to drive up Pikes Peak?
Quick Facts About Pikes Peak Highway Time: The round-trip journey takes about 2-3 hours, not including stops for photos, time spent at the summit and other activities. Fuel: There are no gas stations along the highway. Be sure that you have at least 1/2 tank of gas before you start your scenic drive.
Is Garden of the Gods free?
The Garden of the Gods Park is a registered National Natural Landmark in Colorado Springs. Both the Park and Visitor & Nature Center are FREE and open to the public.
Is the Garden of the Gods open today?
Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center is currently open daily from 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. The Park opens at 5:00 am year round with a closing time of 9 pm Nov-Apr and 10 pm May – Oct.