- 1 What is Colorado weather like in June?
- 2 Does it snow in Colorado Springs in June?
- 3 What is the best month to visit Colorado Springs?
- 4 Does it rain a lot in Colorado in June?
- 5 What is there to do in Colorado in June?
- 6 What should I pack for Colorado in June?
- 7 Is June a good time to visit Colorado?
- 8 Will there be snow in Colorado in June?
- 9 Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
- 10 What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
- 11 What are the coldest months in Colorado?
- 12 What is the best time of day to visit Pikes Peak?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Pikes Peak?
- 14 What part of Colorado has the best weather?
What is Colorado weather like in June?
In most years, Denver averages a daily maximum temperature for June that’s between 77 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit (25 to 30 degrees Celsius). The minimum temperature usually falls between 51 and 55 °F (10 to 13 °C). The days at Denver warm most rapidly during June.
Does it snow in Colorado Springs in June?
Colorado Springs’ latest snowfall record stands as June 10 set in 1975, when a late-season storm delivered about an inch of snow to the city.
What is the best month to visit Colorado Springs?
The best times to visit Colorado Springs are from March to May and from September to October. That’s when you’ll find slightly cooler (yet still comfortable) temperatures as well as fewer crowds and bargain rates. Another perk for fall visitors: the foliage.
Does it rain a lot in Colorado in June?
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during June in Colorado Springs is essentially constant, remaining about 1.2 inches throughout, and rarely exceeding 2.4 inches or falling below 0.3 inches. The lowest average 31-day accumulation is 1.2 inches on June 18.
What is there to do in Colorado in June?
Here are some of our favorite places to visit and things to do in Colorado in the summer to stay cool!
- Boulder Reservoir.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- Sloan’s Lake Park.
- Sweet Cow Ice Cream.
- Manitou Lake.
- Ouray, Colorado.
- Colorado Rivers.
- Denver Art Museum.
What should I pack for Colorado in June?
There are a few things to keep in mind when packing for Colorado during our summer months.
- Bring lots of layers: T-shirts, shorts, long pants and hoodies or light jackets.
- Flip flops are great, but bring hiking boots for the big adventures.
- Pack a refillable water bottle!
Is June a good time to visit Colorado?
The best time to visit Colorado is during the warm season which runs from June to October. In June, snow melts in the mountains, so it’s a high time to hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Mount Elbert, Mount Bierstadt, and drive through some of the highest passes in the state.
Will there be snow in Colorado in June?
June snowstorms are part of that short-term variability. Records taken at Aspen, Breckenridge and Climax — the mine between Leadville and Copper Mountain — show frequent snow during June for the past 70 to 90 years.
Is Colorado Springs humid or dry?
Humidity and Wind Colorado Springs has some comfortably humid months, and slightly dry months in the opposite season. The least humid month is June (30.4% relative humidity), and the most humid month is February (48.2%). Wind in Colorado Springs is usually moderate.
What is the coldest month in Colorado Springs?
The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 20 to March 4, with an average daily high temperature below 51°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 20°F and high of 43°F.
What are the coldest months in Colorado?
January is the coldest month of the year in Colorado, with the temperatures even below 0°F (-17.8°C) in many parts of the west. The average low temperatures are between -8°F (-22.2°C) to 22°F (-5.6°C), while the average high temperatures are in the 25°F (-3.9°C) to 49°F (9.4°C) range.
What is the best time of day to visit Pikes Peak?
The day of your hike, start early-early, like before the sun comes up. You want to be off the mountain by the afternoon. A general rule of thumb for high-altitude climbing in Colorado is to be headed down the mountain before noon, due to afternoon showers and storms, even in the summer.
What is the best time to visit Pikes Peak?
The best way to avoid crowds at the more popular destinations, such as Rocky Mountain National Park, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak, is to try to visit during the shoulder seasons of March through May and October through mid-December.
What part of Colorado has the best weather?
Here are the top warm places to live in Colorado and weather you can expect.
- Lamar. The warmest place in Colorado is a city called Lamar, a small town located 209 miles southwest of Denver, due east of Pueblo.
- Pueblo. Pueblo is one of the largest and warmest cities in Colorado.
- Grand Junction.