- 1 How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Colorado Springs?
- 2 Does Trinidad Colorado have an airport?
- 3 What is the closest city to Trinidad Colorado?
- 4 How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Denver?
- 5 How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Pueblo?
- 6 How long is Trinidad in miles?
- 7 What is Trinidad Colorado known for?
- 8 What is the crime rate in Trinidad Colorado?
- 9 Is Trinidad Colorado a safe place to live?
- 10 What town is before Trinidad Colorado?
- 11 How do I get from Denver to Canon City?
- 12 How do I get from Pueblo to Denver?
How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Colorado Springs?
There is a 128 miles distance between Colorado Springs and Trinidad. The total driving time is 2 hours. If you want to drive on your own, then the fuel will cost you 16 USD.
Does Trinidad Colorado have an airport?
Perry Stokes Airport (IATA: TAD, ICAO: KTAD) is 11 miles (18 km) northeast of Trinidad, Colorado.
What is the closest city to Trinidad Colorado?
Major cities near Trinidad, CO
- 116 miles to Colorado Springs, CO.
- 178 miles to Aurora, CO.
- 180 miles to Denver, CO.
- 186 miles to Albuquerque, NM.
- 288 miles to Lubbock, TX.
- 389 miles to El Paso, TX.
- 391 miles to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- 393 miles to Juarez, Mexico.
How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Denver?
Distance from Trinidad, CO to Denver, CO Trinidad and Denver are 3 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Trinidad, CO to Denver, CO.
How long does it take to get to Trinidad from Pueblo?
How long is the drive from Pueblo, CO to Trinidad, CO? The total driving time is 1 hour, 12 minutes.
How long is Trinidad in miles?
Size: Trinidad is 143 km (89 mi) from North to South and 61 km (38 mi) from East to West. Tobago lies 31 km (19 mi) northeast of Trinidad and has a length of 42 km (26 mi) Northeast to Southwest, and an average width of 12 km (7.5 mi) Northwest to Southeast. Sixteen small islands are found off the coasts.
What is Trinidad Colorado known for?
Trinidad was dubbed the “Sex Change Capital of the World”, because a local doctor had an international reputation for performing sex reassignment surgery. In the 1960s, Stanley Biber, a veteran surgeon returning from Korea, decided to move to Trinidad because he had heard that the town needed a surgeon.
What is the crime rate in Trinidad Colorado?
Trinidad, CO crime analytics With a crime rate of 47 per one thousand residents, Trinidad has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 21.
Is Trinidad Colorado a safe place to live?
Of the 4,473 cities to report one or more incidents of violence, Trinidad ranks No. 776 by violent crime rate, which ranks it in the top 25% most violent U.S. cities. There were a total of 21,938 violent crimes reported in Colorado in 2019, or 381 for every 100,000 people.
What town is before Trinidad Colorado?
Highway of Legends – Trinidad lies at the southern start to this national scenic byway. It wrap up past historic mining towns like Cokedale, thru Cuchara and La Veta and finishing in Walsenburg.
How do I get from Denver to Canon City?
The quickest way to get from Denver to Canon City is to take a bus, tickets to which cost on average 236 USD and travel time is 2 hours.
How do I get from Pueblo to Denver?
The best way to get from Pueblo to Denver is to bus which takes 2h 20m and costs $18 – $45. Alternatively, you can fly, which costs $140 – $190 and takes 2h 4m.