- 1 Is Littleton a good place to live?
- 2 Is Littleton Colorado a suburb of Denver?
- 3 Is Littleton Colorado nice?
- 4 Is Littleton Colorado Safe?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
- 6 How much snow does Littleton Colorado get?
- 7 Is downtown Littleton safe?
- 8 Is Littleton CO A good place to retire?
- 9 How far is Littleton Colorado from the fires?
- 10 Should I move to Littleton Colorado?
- 11 Is Denver a small city?
- 12 What kind of community is Littleton?
- 13 What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
- 14 What is the safest suburb of Denver?
Is Littleton a good place to live?
This small Denver suburb is consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the country. Littleton, Colorado is known as a suburb with its own identity, a historic downtown and plenty of things to do year-round. The tree-lined streets of downtown Littleton make it an idyllic community.
Is Littleton Colorado a suburb of Denver?
Littleton is an expansive suburb of the Denver metro area that is broken into five distinct areas, each with unique characteristics and home styles. There is a lot to do, see and love in this vibrant city.
Is Littleton Colorado nice?
A Safe, Family -Friendly Community Littleton is a great place for families to settle down. Not only is it safer than 51% of U.S. cities, but this Denver suburb is also home to several kid-friendly outings! Visit Sterne Park’s spacious playground and picnic area.
Is Littleton Colorado Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Littleton is 1 in 34. Based on FBI crime data, Littleton is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Colorado, Littleton has a crime rate that is higher than 77% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the most dangerous city in Colorado?
Sheridan, CO. Sheridan ranked as the most dangerous city in Colorado, with a violent crime rate of 4.5 and a property crime rate of 72.2.
How much snow does Littleton Colorado get?
Littleton averages 69 inches of snow per year.
Is downtown Littleton safe?
It’s far enough away from Denver to escape the chaos and traffic but close enough to still enjoy the symphony and museums if you like. You can even take the light rail downtown and avoid the traffic that way so it’s really the best of both worlds. Littleton is a very safe community to live in.
Is Littleton CO A good place to retire?
Best Place to Retire SmartAsset’s second annual report on the best places to retire, Littleton, Colorado was given the number one spot. Nearly 4700 cities and towns across the country were included in this analysis.
How far is Littleton Colorado from the fires?
Distance from Littleton, CO to Angel Fire, NM There are 222.97 miles from Littleton to Angel Fire in south direction and 288 miles (463.49 kilometers) by car, following the I-25 S and US-50 Business route. Littleton and Angel Fire are 5 hours 23 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Should I move to Littleton Colorado?
Littleton is a great place to raise a family. It was ranked #4 on Livability’s “5 Best Cities for Families in Colorado” list for its proximity to Denver, arts, culture and community activities. However, the education is Littleton is top notch. The city received an 8 out 10 rating from GreatSchools.org.
Is Denver a small city?
Denver is a small city compared, but some aspects of the cities make it hard to tell. I consider a big city over 2 million. A Large city is 4-8 million & a Huge city is anything above. Denver also has all of the Big 5 Pro sports leagues (NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and MLS) in its market area.
What kind of community is Littleton?
Littleton is a suburban city of about 41,000 people, located south and west of Denver. It spans parts of Arapahoe, Douglas, and Jefferson counties. Western Littleton is located in close proximity to C470 & I70, making it a very popular for easy access to the mountains.
What is the wealthiest city in Colorado?
1. Cherry Hills Village. The richest city in Colorado by a clean mile is Cherry Hills Village.
What is the safest suburb of Denver?
Here are the Best Suburbs Near Denver, Colorado
- Highlands Ranch. Population: 96,713.
- Littleton. Population: 48,007.
- Ken Caryl. Population: 32,438.
- Columbine. Population: 24,280.
- Golden. Population: 21,254.
- Lakewood. Population: 156,798.
- Broomfield. Population: 69,267.
- Arvada. Population: 120,492. Median Home Value: $352,300.