- 1 How far is Albuquerque New Mexico from the Colorado border?
- 2 What towns are between Albuquerque and Colorado Springs?
- 3 How long is it from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs?
- 4 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
- 5 Is New Mexico next to Colorado?
- 6 What is halfway between Colorado Springs and Albuquerque?
- 7 How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
- 8 What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
- 9 Where is the closest city to Colorado?
- 10 What state is closest to Colorado?
How far is Albuquerque New Mexico from the Colorado border?
The total driving distance from Albuquerque, NM to Colorado Springs, CO is 378 miles or 608 kilometers.
What towns are between Albuquerque and Colorado Springs?
The best city between Albuquerque, NM and Colorado Springs, CO to meet is Raton, New Mexico which is about 39 miles from the exact midpoint. The town that marks the exact halfway point is actually Springer, New Mexico. The closest zip code to the midpoint is 87729.
How long is it from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs?
How long is the drive from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs? The direct drive from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs is 380 miles (611 km), and should have a drive time of 5 hrs 17 mins in normal traffic.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Flagstaff?
Best stops along Albuquerque to Flagstaff drive
- Harvey House Museum. 4.5(183) •
- Route 66 Casino Hotel.
- Sky City Cultural Center & Haak’u Museum.
- New Mexico Mining Museum.
- El Malpais National Monument.
- Ice Cave and Bandera Volcano.
- Bluewater State Park.
- El Morro National Monument.
Is New Mexico next to Colorado?
Located in the Southwestern Region of the United States, New Mexico is surrounded by land along each of its borders. Situated directly south of Colorado, New Mexico shares borders with four other U.S. states along with Mexico to the south. These states include Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.
What is halfway between Colorado Springs and Albuquerque?
The city at the geographic halfway point from Colorado Springs, CO to Albuquerque, NM is Eastdale, Colorado.
How is the drive from Albuquerque to Taos?
The drive from Albuquerque takes approximately 2 and a half hours. HOW LONG IS THE DRIVE FROM SANTA FE TO TAOS? The most direct route to Taos, also known as the “The Low Road”, is 73 miles north of Santa Fe. Estimated Time: 1 hour 21 minutes.
What towns are close to Colorado Springs?
Cities near Colorado Springs, Colorado:
- Fort Carson, CO.
- Cimarron Hills, CO.
- Air Force Academy, CO.
- Fountain, CO.
- Black Forest, CO.
- Canon City, CO.
- Castle Rock, CO.
- Pueblo, CO.
Where is the closest city to Colorado?
Major cities near Colorado City, CO
- 124 miles to Denver, CO.
- 221 miles to Albuquerque, NM.
- 343 miles to Lubbock, TX.
- 409 miles to Wichita, KS.
- 434 miles to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 437 miles to El Paso, TX.
- 438 miles to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- 441 miles to Juarez, Mexico.
What state is closest to Colorado?
Colorado, constituent state of the United States of America. It is classified as one of the Mountain states, although only about half of its area lies in the Rocky Mountains. It borders Wyoming and Nebraska to the north, Nebraska and Kansas to the east, Oklahoma and New Mexico to the south, and Utah to the west.