Trailside Estates is one of the newest developments in the town of Salida. It features a circular layout with nicely spaced homes on beautifully landscaped lots. Most houses are complete, although a few lots are still available. Home prices start at $290,000.
This subdivision is designed to reflect the people-friendly values of older neighborhoods. All of the homes have gracious front porches to encourage residents to be outdoors and available to their neighbors. Inviting sidewalks and park areas are handy, as is access to the wonderful Salida Trail system for running, dog walking, bicycling, and access to historic downtown Salida without needing a car. There are nice views all around and an adjacent rich green meadow with horses, cows, and deer.
- The homes are very nicely designed in the Craftsman and Bungalow styles.
- Home prices range from $290,000 to $465,000.
- Spacious front porches invite you to enjoy an iced tea on the porch swing and greet your passing neighbors for that good-old-days feeling!
- Choose from one and two story designs, and two and three bedroom floor plans.
- Home sizes range from 1,200 sq. ft. to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Lots range in size from 6,500 sq. ft. to 14,000 sq. ft.
- Great landscaping and private fenced backyards arranged for outdoor living.
- Easy access to Salida’s extensive trail system, great for walking, biking, and rollerblading.
- Easy walking distance to the Salida Pool, many restaurants and even downtown Salida.