The Canyons is great new subdivision just east of Poncha Springs. Gently sloping and rolling wooded lots provide privacy and great views of mountains and valley to the north. Several homes are still available for under $400,000.
The Canyons occupies a commanding position across the foot of the hill, and overlooks the much larger Little River Ranch Subdivision below, as well as the South Arkansas River and lots of scenic agricultural land. Though the lots are relatively small, the terrain and layout of the access roads provides a wonderful sense of privacy.
- There are 20 lots in The Canyons, each approximately 3 acres.
- Most lots are adjacent to BLM public land, with access to the famous Rainbow Trail.
- The development has great views of the river valley and surrounding mountain ranges.
- These home sites have easy year-round access on well-maintained roads.
- The subdivision is nicely wooded with Cottonwoods and mature Pinyon pines.
- Many lots are still available for purchase and ready for your dream home.
- The Canyons is a ROSI (Rural Open Space Incentive) Minor Tract subdivision – with 118 acres set aside as permanent open space.