Pinon Hills is one of the best known subdivisions north of Salida. Amazing views of Salida, the surrounding valley make this the best location in the area.
Lots are still available starting at $60,000, homes from $170,000. Lot sizes, 2 acres or less.
- A wide variety of home prices and styles, starting at below $200,000
- Lots starting at $59,900 up to $88,500
- Home prices starting around $399,000
- Lot sizes from .95 yo 1.25 acres
- Wooded acreage with Pinon and Juniper trees
- Small lots sizes make Pinon Hills an affordable new home location
- The Butterfly Home above, lovingly built by Judd Fine Homes in Salida
- Paved roads make for easy access, only five minutes from Salida
- Underground utilities, electricity and phone in place
- Homes have their own well and septic
- Super view of the valley, Mt Shavano and Mt Ouray
- Southern facing lots for great passive solar heating
- Sweeping views of the Sawatch Range, the Collegiate Peaks, and the Sangre de Cristo Range.
- Active Homeowners Association