Monarch River Estates is a very private, premium development about 3 miles west and up Monarch Pass from Maysville, Colorado. These spacious and heavily wooded properties are located in the Sawatch mountains and are bordered by Fooses Creek and the South Arkansas River. Exclusive lots start at $325,000.
If you are looking for a sumptuous vacation home site in the mountains with easy access to a ski area, this could be it! It is about a ten minute drive up a major highway to the Monarch Ski and Snowboard area from the Monarch River Estates, but still an easy and quick drive down into Poncha Springs and Salida. These building sites are low enough in elevation that the main highway is usually free of snow all the way into Salida, but high enough that you can cross-country ski right from your door.
- Lots range in size from 5.85 acres to 12.7 acres.
- The homesites have a nice mix of Aspens and Evergreens, so fall colors are impressive!
- Private roads lead to private and secluded building sites.
- Many of the homesites have private frontage on the South Arkansas River.
- These parcels are adjacent to National Forest public land and have easy access to the Fooses Creek trailhead and the Colorado trail.
- Lot prices range from $299,000 to $350,000.
- 15 lots in three Phases, Monarch River Phase II is already SOLD OUT!