Methodist Mountain Estates is a mostly built-up subdivision just south of Salida. Perched on the gentle slope above Salida, it has great views, privacy, and quick access to Highway 50 and Salida. A few premium lots are still available, as well as some completed homes.
- It is conveniently located just off Chaffee County Road 107 south of Salida.
- This slope-side location offers great views of Salida, the Sangre de Cristo mountains, the continental divide and the Arkansas River valley.
- All of the roads are dead ends, which means that the neighborhood is quiet with little traffic.
- All of the lots and homesites are nicely covered with Piñon trees.
- Methodist Mountain Estates has a variety of home styles and sizes that express individuality.
- Available homes start at $600,000.
- 2 acre lot prices start at $120,000.