Mesa Village is a completed subdivision within the city limits. It features a nice variety of home designs and sizes, with mature landscaping. The development is adjacent to the Salida Golf course. Home prices start at $300,000.
- Lots are around 1/2 acre in size, a manageable size for yard care.
- Most homes were built in the 1970s, are of modest size, and display an interesting array of styles (no monotonous cookie-cutter homes here).
- Low-traffic roads and cul de sacs make this a kid-friendly neighborhood.
- This subdivision is easy to access from County Road 140.
- It has neat paved roads, concrete driveways, and nice landscaping.
- All of the homes are on city sewer and water, and have access to natural gas.
- This great location is only a 10 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride to historic downtown Salida.
- Longfellow Elementary School is nearby and accessible via the Salida Trail system.
- Mesa Village is located next to the Salida Trail system which offers miles of great walking, biking, and running terrain as well as access to two lakes and the Arkansas River.