Maysville Meadows is a lovely, small, quiet subdivision tucked in along a wooded stream next to the cute little town of Maysville, Colorado. It is in a picturesque valley at the foot of the real mountains on the way to Monarch Ski and Snowboard Area. Lots start at $95,000.
Maysville Meadows has an idyllic pastoral setting, with easy all-season access, and a rural flavor. The lots have a great mix of Cottonwood trees, evergreen trees, and the riparian zone along Little Arkansas River. This development gives you the feel of spacious rural living without the expense and lengthy drive common for other areas. Check it out! – This may be your your quiet and rural Colorado dream property.
- The development is arranged so all residents have access to good fishing and restful hiking along the Little Arkansas River.
- This is a great location for a ski cabin – it is only 10 minutes to Monarch Ski Area on Highway 50.
- Maysville Meadows is located just before the highway begins to climb the pass, thus snowfall is light here and it will never be a problem to get to Salida or Poncha Springs in winter.
- There are 31 lots, varying from .44 acres to 4.75 acres.
- 25 of the lots have private riverfront on the Little Arkansas River.
- Many lots border on BLM or National Forest Land – great hiking from your back door!
- See the peaks of the Continental Divide right from your deck.
- Maysville Meadows is in a quiet and secluded valley bottom.
- The subdivision has wide all season roads for easy access.