The Little River Ranch in Poncha Springs is one of the newest subdivisions in the valley. It has a great layout with small lots in the valley bottom near Poncha Springs and larger multi-acre lots just upslope overlooking Poncha Springs and the valley. Home prices start at $300,000, and lots are priced from $70,000.
The arrangement of this subdivision is friendly to the kind of lifestyle Colorado folks like to have. The quiet subdivision roads wind through various terrains and habitats in a series of picturesque loops, which strongly encourages dog walking, running, mountain biking, bird watching and such. The Riparian area along the river is a special delight, and fishermen will love the Little Arkansas. There is also a nice graveled walking path in a pretty spot. Premium riverfront and view lots are still available. A number of homes are already built and ready for you.
- Little River has half a mile of private river front on the South Arkansas River, which is also known as the Little Arkansas River.
- The subdivision also has 20 acres of open space for the use of the residents.
- All utilities are underground, including electric, water, sewer, gas, internet and cable TV.
- The subdivision is within walking distance of dining in the town of Poncha Springs.
- There is easy access from a nice Chaffee County road, yet Little River is a quiet and secluded location with all the flavor of rural Colorado.
- It is only a 20 minute drive to Monarch Ski Resort.
- Little River is well situated on the scenic southern end of the Arkansas River Valley with expansive views of the high mountains that line the valley.
- Nicely laid-out all-weather roads, most paved, and bike and walking paths curve through the community.
- Many lots have large Cottonwood and Alder trees, others have mature Pinyon pine.