Las Colinas is a well-placed subdivision in the valley bottom about 7 miles north of Salida on Highway 291. There are unobstructed mountain views all around, easy year-round access, flat building sites and quiet paved streets. Completed homes start at $399,000.
- Lots range in size from 1 to 3 acres.
- The roads are paved and the utilities are all underground, creating a clean and neat, rural look.
- There are 39 lots in the subdivision, with many still available for your new home.
- Every lot has great views of the Sawatch Mountain Range and the Collegiate Peaks.
- Flat building sites mean that it is easy to select a home site and straight-forward to build.
- Highway 291 is nearly flat and has a broad, paved shoulder for easy bicycling to Salida.
- Homes in the subdivision have septic systems and well water.
- The lots are treed with Pinyon Pines, a species easy to build between, and these mature trees give you instant privacy when your home is complete.