This is a new development adjacent to Poncha Springs, Colorado, and about 8 miles from Salida. Currently under construction, it will feature an 18 hole golf course, golf clubhouse, swimming pool, spa and tennis courts. Land prices range from $145,000 to $500,000 and this price includes a Friend Ranch Golf Club membership.
- The Friend Ranch will have 140 single homesites and 176 townhomes.
- It features a great view of the Collegiate Peaks from a variety of lots, both flat and hilly.
- The South Arkansas River runs through the development.
- The Friend Ranch Golf Community subdivision encompasses 608 acres.
- The Friend Ranch is located on a quiet county road with easy access to Hwy 50 and Salida.
- It is a quick 15 minute drive to Monarch Ski Area.
- The front 9 holes of the golf course will be open and playable by late summer of 2009.
- Townhomes are under construction by Creekside Builders of Salida.
- Each lot has great views, including the golf course, the South Arkansas River valley, the surrounding mountains, and north up the Arkansas River valley toward Leadville.
- The Friend Ranch is right next to BLM land for convenient hiking opportunities.
- A public walking trail from the Ranch to Poncha Springs is planned.
- The Friend Ranch is a Rural Open Space Incentive development.
View the Friend Ranch Map