Fawn Ridge has a superb location and is one of the premier subdivisions in Salida. A variety of select homes and land is available, from riverside parcels on the Little Arkansas River to lush open meadowland with streams and springs, to hillside lots with impressive views. Lot prices range from $130,000 to $170,000.
Fawn Ridge has something for everyone. The subdivision has super views all the way up the Arkansas River Valley, including the Saguache Range, the Collegiate Peaks, and Buffalo Peaks, as well as the Sangre de Cristos. The lower level features riparian areas and ponds with great birding opportunities. There are 23 lots in the development, with half already sold, and some completed homes also available.
- Lots sizes vary from 2 to 5 acres.
- Homesites offer a nice mix of Piñon Trees, Cottonwood Trees, and open meadows.
- Underground utilities, phone and electric are already installed.
- Most building sites are level.
- Fawn Ridge is conveniently located just off Chaffee County Rd 111, near WalMart, and with a stop light at the busy Highway 50 crossing.
- Several lots have river frontage, all have great views.
- Download the Fawn Ridge Plat Map.
- Some lots have BLM public land access.
- Fawn Ridge is a covenant-protected community.
- There are paved roads throughout the development, for easy year-round access.
- Many lots in this well established subdivision already have completed homes with owners in residence.