Eagle Moon Ranch subdivision is located about 2 miles north of Poncha Springs Colorado and 8 miles from Salida Colorado. Conveniently located on Chaffee County Rd 256, close to Highways 50 and 285, but far enough away to be quiet and secluded. Lot prices range from $125,000 to $155,000.
Eagle Moon Ranch is wonderfully situated near the base of Mt. Shavano, one of our delightful 14,000 foot peaks and the home of the “Angel of Shavano”. There is super easy access to one of the nicest BLM and Forest Service areas in the region and prime hunting terrain, as well as the Colorado trail and the Blank’s Cabin trailhead.
- Homesites range from two to five acres and the hilly nature of the subdivision means that sites are private and unique.
- Paved roads, electric power and telephone are already in place.
- Natural gas is available to some lots.
- There are 27 lots in the development, and only four are currently unsold – act fast!
- All lots feature good building sites, beautiful views and Piñon Pines.