Cottonwood Green is a new subdivision bordering the Salida Golf Course. The location has 360 degree views of the mountains all around Salida, and is an unparalleled place for enjoying sunsets and sunrises. Vacant lots are available, completed homes start around $349,000, and turn-key condos start at $329,000.
This “Unique Tuscan Community” does a good job of projecting the flavor of central Italy. The homes and condos have terracotta roof tiles, raw stone exterior accents, warm earthen-tone stuccoed walls, wrought iron features, rich wood, and more. The look of Tuscany continues inside for a warm living environment displayed by a number of gracious home plans.
- A two-minute commute by golf cart to the far end of the golf course to start your round.
- Within easy walking distance to downtown Salida via quiet side streets.
- Located right next to the Salida Trail system that offers a network of biking, running, and hiking trails around the area, including to two lakes and the Arkansas River.
- This well-designed subdivision features beveled sidewalks and paved roads with cobble highlights.
- There are spectacular views of Mt. Shavano, Mt. Ouray and the rest of the Collegiate Peaks Range.
- This subdivision has a total of 43 lots, some still open and ready for your own Tuscan home.
- Homes are available under $350,000 for a 2,500 sq ft, Mediterranean-style design.
- Many lots are on the Salida Golf course and all others have easy access to it via road or trail.
- The Cortona Courts condominiums offer units with 1,800-1,900 sq. ft. and a multi-story design.