Cochetopa Estates is a completed subdivision on the western edge of Salida, with all lots sold and houses built. This small circular development has newer homes with a nice variety of gracious designs. If you are looking for a neat, child-friendly neighborhood within walking distance of downtown Salida this is the place. Home availability varies.
- Cochetopa Estates is located off County Road 140, on Silver Spruce Circle.
- All the houses have well-established landscaping, with large backyards.
- The mesa location means that there are great views of the mountains that surround the Salida valley.
- Winding roads and small cul de sacs make this neighborhood child-friendly.
- The subdivision loop road is also super fun to roller-blade – your kids will love it!
- It is a quick ten minute walk to the Safeway grocery store and downtown Salida.
- Some homes are on the Salida Golf course, all are only a short walk from the clubhouse.
- The Cochetopa Estates entrance is right next to the Salida Trail system with its miles of trails and access to several lakes, the Arkansas River, fishing and birding areas, and downtown Salida.