Choctaw and Cherokee Heights have premium 3-5 acre lots above Salida to the south on County Road 107. The highest subdivision in Salida, it has great views north up the Arkansas River Valley and easy access to highway 50 and downtown Salida. Lots start at $150,00, homes begin at $700,000.
This is one of the few places that offers excellent views of the town of Salida, the Ute Trail hills northeast of town, AND the high mountains to the west. From this location you can enjoy unobstructed sunrises, sunsets, and annual 4th of July fireworks over Tenderfoot Hill (with the big white “S” in the photo below).
- Choctaw and Cherokee Heights combined have 17 lots on about 80 acres.
- Some lots are currently available, as are several completed homes.
- This is a new subdivision, with great new houses with modern amenities.
- Cherokee Heights and Choctaw subdivisions are well treed with mature Pinons.
- Quick access to BLM and National Forest land right from your home.
- Easy year-round access on well maintained county roads and dirt roads.