Cameron Meadows is a small subdivision just off Highway 285 north of Poncha Springs. Created by Pinon Development, this subdivision offers several home plans, all “Built Green” by local builders. Homes start at $400,000 and include the price of the lot.
This small development is surrounded by a nice combination of sprawling ranches, some with lovely historic buildings, and smaller holdings. This wide-open space allows you the feeling of living on a large western acreage without the expense of owning it all yourself. You will love the dramatic views of fresh snow and alpenglow on the mountains all around. The residents of the Salida area are Going Green in a big way and, with a home purchase here, you will be riding the wave of the future.
- Great 360 degree views from flat building sites.
- Electricity and phone are already in, and the all-important water rights are included in the home purchase.
- This is a planned community with the choice of several attractive home plans and sizes.
- The road system is well-designed and free of through traffic.
- If you purchase a home soon, you will receive a free photovoltaic energy system. (Solar panels/ solar energy).
- There are 34 lots on 82 acres and average lot size is 2 acres.